LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by DubA169

flatbush my favorite show is the wire as well. and THAT is how you finish off a show. we shall see...

I agree that was perfection....everything was wrapped up perfectly.  Although they left out two questions unanswered I was more than pleased! Glad to see another The Wire/LOST fan on here!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

PM me if it's spoilers. but i thought they covered everything. except for maybe rawls being gay.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling tonights episode will be boring just because it's centered on the Kwons.
laugh.gif
Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

The fact is that Ben stabbed Jacob, thus leading to his death. I'm pretty sure if Flocke never kicked Jacob into the fire he would've bled to death. I think you just have to either stab Jacob or MIB. Or that's the only way to do it.

Exactly my dude. 

SMH @ people reaching and looking for plot holes. 
what i don't get is, last episode flocke told Richard how to kill Jacob.

by not saying a word to him and just stabbing him of course, that didn't work.

so how was Ben able to have a full on conversation with Jacob and still be able to kill him?

^Because it doesn't matter if he talked to him.   That was just MIB telling him to get the job done quickly so Jacob would not have a chance to convince him.  With Ben Jacob gave Ben a choice and told him he did not have to kill him. 

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

The fact is that Ben stabbed Jacob, thus leading to his death. I'm pretty sure if Flocke never kicked Jacob into the fire he would've bled to death. I think you just have to either stab Jacob or MIB. Or that's the only way to do it.

Exactly my dude. 

what i don't get is, last episode flocke told Richard how to kill Jacob.

by not saying a word to him and just stabbing him of course, that didn't work.

so how was Ben able to have a full on conversation with Jacob and still be able to kill him?
Not saying anything to Jacob has nothing to do with being able to kill him. Jacob talked Richard out of killing him (Jacob) and turned Richard because they had a conversation. If they didn't have one, then Richard simply does what he's told. If they talk, then there's the risk of Jacob not being killed, just like what happened.

Flocke found a loophole, Ben. Someone who would talk to Jacob and wouldn't be swayed by what Jacob had to say.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

MAJOR spoilers are out on Darkufo.

I really, really regret reading them.

STAY AWAY.

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWOOWWWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOMGOMGOMGOMGOWMOMWOWOWOWOWOWOWOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM
Exactly how I felt after reading. DO NOT READ THEM IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED.

so how was Sayid able to stab flocke and he didnt even die?

and i remember that asian guy telling sayid for him not to let flocke say a word.

im confused.

Exactly my dude. 

laugh.gif
.  I'm reaching?  EVERY single event on the WHOLE freaking island.....was MANIPULATED by MIB to get SOMEONE ELSE to kill Jacob because he CAN'T kill Jacob himself.

Then they show MIB kicking a LIVE Jacob into a fire? I'm reaching when I say that MIB killed Jacob when the scene shows EXACTLY that? 

I'll show you more proof.

Remember in "Dr. Linus" when Ilana told Miles to find out how Jacob died?  Miles did his thing and said that Ben killed Jacob.  Ilana asks Miles if he's sure?  Miles says that Ben was standing over Jacob's dead body with a bloody dagger...so he (Miles) is "pretty sure"(quote from scene) that Ben killed Jacob.

Well in the scene, we can see that Jacob was in fact not dead at any point while Ben was standing over him.  Miles assumed that Jacob died from Ben stabbing him.  That's why Miles is only "pretty sure".

Do you think that this is just a coincidence?  You really don't think that the producers of LOST just write whatever, and that the words and scenes that they show us don't matter?

YOU WANT MORE PROOF?

In "The Substitute" where Flocke is chasing after the boy in the Jungle,  you remember what the boy said to Flocke?  "You know the rules.  You can't kill him."  That's all the boy says.  What/who do you think the boy was talking about?  What do you think that scene meant? Right...

So either this (Jacob's death) is a big plot hole (which I don't think it is, but might be), or it's a big loophole for something that will happen later on.

I'm hoping for the sake of entertainment that it's a big loophole.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Exactly my dude. 

laugh.gif
.  I'm reaching?  EVERY single event on the WHOLE freaking island.....was MANIPULATED by MIB to get SOMEONE ELSE to kill Jacob because he CAN'T kill Jacob himself.

Then they show MIB kicking a LIVE Jacob into a fire? I'm reaching when I say that MIB killed Jacob when the scene shows EXACTLY that? 

I'll show you more proof.

Remember in "Dr. Linus" when Ilana told Miles to find out how Jacob died?  Miles did his thing and said that Ben killed Jacob.  Ilana asks Miles if he's sure?  Miles says that Ben was standing over Jacob's dead body with a bloody dagger...so he (Miles) is "pretty sure"(quote from scene) that Ben killed Jacob.

Well in the scene, we can see that Jacob was in fact not dead at any point while Ben was standing over him.  Miles assumed that Jacob died from Ben stabbing him.  That's why Miles is only "pretty sure".

Do you think that this is just a coincidence?  You really don't think that the producers of LOST just write whatever, and that the words and scenes that they show us don't matter?

YOU WANT MORE PROOF?

In "The Substitute" where Flocke is chasing after the boy in the Jungle,  you remember what the boy said to Flocke?  "You know the rules.  You can't kill him."  That's all the boy says.  What/who do you think the boy was talking about?  What do you think that scene meant? Right...

So either this (Jacob's death) is a big plot hole (which I don't think it is, but might be), or it's a big loophole for something that will happen later on.

I'm hoping for the sake of entertainment that it's a big loophole.
YES you are reaching!

You are ignoring the simple point nycknicks stated which is even though Flocke kicked Jacob into the fire THAT IS NOT WHAT KILLED HIM! Bens stab would have killed him whether he was kicked into the fire or not.  I don't understand how you cant see that at all!! There is nothing more to it than that.

I seriously think you are reaching and looking way too hard for a plothole that isn't there. Your proof isn't really proof because none of your examples have concrete evidence.  In fact the scene of which you speak of in the substitute none of us know who "him" is.  I think the writers actually want you to think its Jacob when simply the boy could have been talking about Sawyer!

Okay, to throw another variable into your guys' argument, what if Ben stabbing Jacob turned him mortal? Maybe MIB couldnt harm immortal Jacob at all, including stabbing him with the magic dagger. But as we have all seen, MIB can kill mortals. And kill them efficiently.

So, Ben stabbing immortal Jacob = mortal Jacob = kill-able by MIB = kicked into fire.

?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Did jacob speak to ben before he stabbed him?

Yeah. He cut deep with his words. "What about you?" Then Ben stabbed him looking as butt-hurt as possible.

So my friend at work today had a theory that Jacob and MIB are the same person.....

Dumbest thing I've ever heard!

#!#+#! stupid *#$ Dancing With The Stars took away the LOST rerun from last week? I was looking forward to seeing Richard get beat up by Jacob again among other things.

Back
Top Bottom