LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock[/h2]

[h4]4 8 15 16 23... 46? Oh $#%@!!![/h4]
It's been a long, boring day down in the Swan, chilling in your khaki jumpsuit, listening to your favorite Mama Cass record and staring at a blinking cursor.

Where's your partner? Why can't you switch off number-punching duties? Oh, right. You killed him. And now you have to wake up every 108 minutes or the world starts shaking and metallic objects threaten to pin you against the wall.

Trust us, brother, this is no way to live. And luckily--or not, right, Hugo?--you don't have to. Our Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock is conveniently programmable to go off only once every 24 hours, and at a time convenient to you.

But if you don't get the numbers right before you see the hieroglyphs, there's no guaranteeing what will happen.

Product Features:
  • Two alarm settings: one-minute warning and electromagnetic cataclysm modes
  • (Okay, really, you can set it for your normal wake-up time.)
  • Requires 2 x AAA batteries
  • 23-year warranty, or until your house implodes
  • Walt, geodesic dome, and polar bear not included

Spoiler [+]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Widmore didn't actually say he wanted to stop Flocke did he?

Isn't it more a Flocke VS Jacob and a Widmore VS Flocke cause maybe Flocke is for some reason against Widmore coming. Or is it Widmore VS Jacob o_0?

AND did they ever explain Jack's dad being on the island? Was it MIB pretending to be him?

AND what happened to Locke's body.

I have a feeling Flocke influenced Ben to move against Widmore (and have him exciled) in the first place

The new ABC primetime schedule confirms that LOST is taking a break on April 27th, between episode 13 and 14. They are re-airing "Ab Aeterno" instead. This also means that there will be a new episode on May 18th.
nice.
so now there isn't an extra long wait between the last episode on tuesday and the finale on sunday the 23rd.

Can't believe it's already April though
frown.gif

I have now caught up with all the episodes of LOST..watched seasons 1-5 and and then watched the 10 episodes that have played so far in season 6..the best show hands down!
pimp.gif

I feel that in the past two seasons since the island "disappeared" that everyone lost trust for one another and it's very hard to tell who is still cool with who..t

so desmond can time travel freely?

maybe thats why he was in LA X for a second.

and what if his meeting with Jack was intentional o_0

I just re-watched The Constant

got a little chocked up at the end.  Penny + Desmond... wish I was like them with a significant other.

STOP WITH THE SPOILERS, I'M TOO TEMPTED TO CLICK. Can't wait for tonight, it's LOST TUESDAY MOFOS.

I'm rewatching and something that might have gotten overlooked from last week.

Sawyer tells Kate "Where'd you go? Looks like your brain went for a stroll" hmmm ....

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I'm rewatching and something that might have gotten overlooked from last week.

Sawyer tells Kate "Where'd you go? Looks like your brain went for a stroll" hmmm ....
Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom