LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I didnt see anyone discussing this. (I try and keep out of this thread for obvious reasons...
laugh.gif
)

Spoiler [+]
auja6r.jpg
Anyone have any theories?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I didnt see anyone discussing this. (I try and keep out of this thread for obvious reasons...
laugh.gif
)

auja6r.jpg

Anyone have any theories?
nerd.gif

Well that explains what was in Hurley's guitar case
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
@ the spoiler orgy the last few pages have been.

Thank God that video EBW posted wasn't working, I have no self restraint.
tired.gif

3 more days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Since I wouldn't be able to watch the episode on Tuesday, I watched it just right now and................ This episode is EPIC!!!!!

I want post a line from the episode. Dont click if you do not want to see it. Its not really a spoiler but the moment was
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
"I'm sorry you had to see me that way"

The clips that have been posted are the tip of the iceberg. I will not spoil anything.
Link to the episode? I won't be home on Tuesday either.

If people are looking for the blazers in SF, my girl picked them up for me this past week at Stussy. They still had most sizes when she went. I broke em out for the first time today.

Seriously, I'm not one to complain about spoilers but y'all could at least warn us instead of posting pics like that.

Just watched a commercial for the premiere with footage.

Piffery
pimp.gif

And what's with LA X?

I know it doesn't mean Los Angeles. Something 10....?

Originally Posted by dhart48

just switched my text notification to the main titles theme! about two seasons ago my boy got me dharma initiative double shot glasses for my bday, this year im trying to cop a blue dharma jumpsuit for halloween(yeah i LOVE this show,please dont judge me)anybody else got some random memorbillia from the show??

I got the complete McFarlane Series 1 & 2 plus "Tha Hatch"

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Just watched a commercial for the premiere with footage.

Piffery
pimp.gif

And what's with LA X?

I know it doesn't mean Los Angeles. Something 10....?
I took it to mean LA X as in a variable of the initial flight.

The ankh was in the teaser trailer. It's nothing you guys haven't already seen.

If you weren't supposed to see it yet they wouldn't have included it into the trailer in the first place...

No one has any thoughts as to why Jacob gave it to Hurley tho?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I'm at season 3 ep 3. At this point, catching up before the premiere is impossible.

Pull some all nighters... I'm just glad I have keep up since episode 1 and never missed one...

It will be worth it...
pimp.gif

If you weren't supposed to see it yet they wouldn't have included it into the trailer in the first place...

nerd.gif

There hasn't been any teaser trailers with new footage until this weekend. While it's not technically a spoiler, you could at least let people know what they're getting without throwing it right out there like that. I don't mind it, but it seems kind of unthoughtful for others.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

nerd.gif

There hasn't been any teaser trailers with new footage until this weekend. While it's not technically a spoiler, you could at least let people know what they're getting without throwing it right out there like that. I don't mind it, but it seems kind of unthoughtful for others.
You're right I wasn't thinking. Slipped my mind how things are supposed to be done.

I honestly didn't think it was a big deal, and still don't.

I'm sorry regardless tho.

I don't think it was a big deal either, because I knew about it. It's just for the people trying to stay completely spoiler free and in the dark it hurts that aspect of it.

All things said, we're 48 hours from the premiere, so it's not that bad. It WAS in an ABC promo, so it's not SPOILER, just teaser. I think you see where I was getting at though. No problems.

Back
Top Bottom