LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

One day left, I can't wait.....

Tried to take tomorrow off to watch some old eps, but got denied by the bossman
smh.gif

Oh well, working will just make the day go by faster.

Spoiler [+]
The alt reality that they'll be doing for a couple eps are not real

ONE MORE DAY!!!! I am actually happy I work all day so I will be busy and then come home eat.. THEN LOST!!!!! BEER.... SLEEP IN BECAUSE I CALLED OFF WORK ALREADY!!!!
going to be great

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
the one with them on the plane?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Yeah. It really doesn't have much to do with the rest of the important stuff with the main story and it's not going to be done for long. Think of it as a glimpse of what could've been. Somewhere in the middle of the season it's gonna stop and there won't be anymore flashbacks/forwards or anything else.

I won't go in to it anymore tho just cuz but go to lostpedia major spoiler forums they got most of the stuff.

Gonna go into the premier tomorrow spoiler free
pimp.gif
Cant wait. Not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Yeah. It really doesn't have much to do with the rest of the important stuff with the main story and it's not going to be done for long. Think of it as a glimpse of what could've been. Somewhere in the middle of the season it's gonna stop and there won't be anymore flashbacks/forwards or anything else.

I won't go in to it anymore tho just cuz but go to lostpedia major spoiler forums they got most of the stuff.
iight cool. Good looks.

The first hour was weak as hell. Nothing really groundbreaking happened that we didn't already know. The video's audio was beyond terrible. Could barely make out what the characters were saying.

I have a feeling the second hour is where the real meat is at.

i wont even come to this thread anymore after tomorrow night.. too many spoilers and i get tempted to read or watch.

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

The first hour was weak as hell. Nothing really groundbreaking happened that we didn't already know. The video's audio was beyond terrible. Could barely make out what the characters were saying.

I have a feeling the second hour is where the real meat is at.
First Hour seems
pimp.gif
from what I just posted earlier...

Man, I'm using no script firefox and some other add ons to keep my laptop virus free because of dirty %** NT and spoliers show up regardless if I click on them -_-
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
smh.gif

That would suck. But, on my phone I can't even click spoilers. I guess that's good and bad for me.

Less than 24 hours away!!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Man, I'm using no script firefox and some other add ons to keep my laptop virus free because of dirty %** NT and spoliers show up regardless if I click on them -_-
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
smh.gif

You can fix  it, I have no script and they work find and the virus still gets blocked
pimp.gif
Trying setting it to temp. allow...maybe

Just got home from work. Ready to watch 24, a movie or something, wake up, and work all day THEN GET IN FULL LOST MODE.

This thread will be at 50 pages by Thursday morning, trust. I've seen enough spoilers, I don't wanna get the play by play color commentary for tomorrow night though. It's too close and I wanna feel very satisfied watching it.

SO hype right now.
pimp.gif

*Hopes gottaget posts his "LOST tuesday" pictures...

**unfortunately the snoop GIF is broken...

Just realized I got my 29,000th post in here. Hurrah!!

I'm not gonna make the recap episode, and I feel bad about that. Is that bad? Is that a sign of being too addicted?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Just realized I got my 29,000th post in here. Hurrah!!

I'm not gonna make the recap episode, and I feel bad about that. Is that bad? Is that a sign of being too addicted?   perfectly dedicated...
I fixed it for you.....
laugh.gif

HELL YEAH, that's the spirit.

I can't decide if I wanna +!%%% this post out during the commercials or save for after. Either way, I know i'm hitting the post limit tomorrow. Post wisely tomorrow guys.
laugh.gif

Whats the post limit again.... I will be waiting till after so I can really get into lost mode..... Muting the commercials, food or beer restock then back to the couch.....

Back
Top Bottom