LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

anyone going to watch this with commercials or wait 30 minutes so you can FF? lol
With, I can't wait.... I just cant wait one extra min.....

I can't WAAAAIT for tomorrow night... but its bittersweet for me.

The beginning of the end.

frown.gif

I have NEVER been like this for a show.
laugh.gif
I'm not even a 't.v. show' person at ALL... but this show...
smokin.gif

Many moons ago.... Season 5 ended.... and the countdown to the final season began.... Day by day, the clock ticked down....

images%5Cscreen_captures%5CS2E02_Countdown_Cycle.jpg

The months grew long and the season 5 post grew stale... But alas, we weathered the storm. And at this hour, destiny is in sight as 0 hour approaches.

countdown-clock-wallpapers_11258_1440x900.jpg

CountDown.4.jpg

countdown3.jpg

58931,1142274020,1.jpg

littlebignumbers-1-s.jpg

images%5Cscreen_captures%5CS2E09_Countdown_Zero.jpg

THE DAY IS HERE....

15ytb1f.jpg

It is with great conviction, and a hint of sadness that I say this for the last time.... The premier is here.....

itsits.gif

2ekryqb.jpg

tuesday.jpg

Go nuts boys!!!

Or else Flocke will through a series of loopholes have you killed. You have been warned.

28ldvt0.jpg

Seriously......It's LOST Tuesday.

^That's comedy! I love this thread! A little early but Lost Tuesday it is! Yessssssssssssssssssss! Cue the Locke with the orange peel in his mouth gif.

Originally Posted by andy206

^^lmao at those pics. whos flocke?
and can i get a LOST thing in my sig?!
I second that request... My qoute would be "Don't mistake coincidence for fate."....

Let me know, I am new to the Niketalk/lost forum... But I have been lost since day 1

w0000000ttttttt THAT'S MY "HAPPY NEW YEAR" LOST MOMENT RIGHT NOW.

LETS GO FOLKS. IT"S HERE!!!!!

But...your final picture reminded me. If "Flocke" can't kill Jacob, how come he kicked his #%@ into the fire?

Andy, just copy a LOST sig from anybodys you like. Js had a nice one last year I still have.

I'm not changing my AVY either.
laugh.gif

Tiger%20Woods-55.jpg

Statuefullside.png

tiger-woods-sad-afp-608.jpg

tiger-woods-392.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LOST TUESDAY IS HEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEE

pimp.gif

Somebody wanna pm me everything that happened in S5? I wanna know EVERYTHING. didn't get to watch it because I recently moved
ohwell.gif
 and they don't have a wireless router so I couldn't use my netflix to the full potential. Thanks.

CANT WAIT

problem is i never found time to go back and watch everything or read up on stuff.

Originally Posted by prokid404

I wonder if Groundhog's Day has anything relevant to do with the premiere?
Like I said earlier it can go either way. It moved from Wednesday because of ABC comedy lineup, but it is ironic eh?

Back
Top Bottom