LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

My favorite character is Sawyer.  Dude is funny with all the nicknames plus he sexed all the hot looking females...

Kate
kateandsawyer.jpg

Ana Lucia
images%5Cscreen_captures%5CS2E20_Ana_Lucia_Sawyer.jpg

Juliet

sawyer-juliet-yellow-flower.jpg

Cassidy

cassidy+sawyer.jpg

last but certainly not least... FINE *@# Charlotte

sawyer-charlotte-blind-date.jpg

PIMP!

Desmond has always been my favorite. His character centric episodes were always good. His love story with Penny was well written too. Hopefully we'll finally know in the finale what Widmore wanted Desmond to sacrifice when he brought him back to the Island.

Sayid was always my favorite and my least favorite was Kate.

Favorite scene is probably the closing shot of season one when Jack and Locke opened the hatch.

This is what's going to happen...Everyone on the island is going to die but jack...However, in the alternate reality they all know what happened. Jack has access to that alternative reality from the island. This explains how jacob is able to get off of the island.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Sawyer really is a pimp.

Don't forget to DVR or watch Darlton on Kimmel tonight.
pimp.gif

Also Jorge Garcia on Fallon. I've tried to catch everyone this week and missed Matthew Fox on the night shows on Monday.  

Originally Posted by hymen man

Sawyer really is a pimp.

Don't forget to DVR or watch Darlton on Kimmel tonight.
pimp.gif

Also Jorge Garcia on Fallon. I've tried to catch everyone this week and missed Matthew Fox on the night shows on Monday.  

Fallon.
indifferent.gif

But i'll check it out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by datdude87

This is what's going to happen...Everyone on the island is going to die but jack...However, in the alternate reality they all know what happened. Jack has access to that alternative reality from the island. This explains how jacob is able to get off of the island.

indifferent.gif

Funny interview.

hm, that's why it gets hard not to hate him sometimes. Cuz unless you already agree with what he's about to do, he just seems like a holier than thou $%$%!*#@@.
laugh.gif

But yea...this was on some jaw-drop $%!+ when I first saw it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The real time crash video is so dope! I don't think too many people have seen it still.
It's gotta be one of the most inspired things I've seen. I'm hoping that once the show is over, more fan work like that will start popping up. 
But @01:26 How much does that resonate?

blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

laker4lifeman wrote:
What happened to the dude with the eye patch is he still alive?
I think they thought they killed him enough times for one show.
3163dpg.jpg

1 MORE DAY!!!

And man, Sawyer did run thru em. Just needed Claire and he would've been set.

And also on the "Belief" theory, remember when Ben was able to get Cooper on the island and explained to Locke he could because of a magic box, but it was no real box it was the idea of one.

Back
Top Bottom