LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

the acting just got better and better my man. I really wish this show didnt end cause i know it would of only got better and it wasnt like they were wanting the show to end to get movie roles or something. We all know that some of the faces we saw on Lost we wil never see again and if we did a very smaaaall role at that. Forget the story lines and how great they were, the shw had some of the best acting you can get on tv. I'll be lucky if i ever get into another show like this. I mean i loved and followed the Sopranos but this show was just on another level.

I still feel it should've went to un/lucky # 8 in seasons. Outbursts from Jack talking down on Locke, Ben + Locke scenes, Desmond's up and downs along with his powers, funny Hurley scenes, etc. were what made me love this show. The acting was just top notch.

Just to bring up some things to gripe about; they killed Abbadon prematurely imo, watching 316 I remember that Jack's grandfather had no relevance to the show at all
laugh.gif

I have a feeling when i do decide to rewatch the entire series their will be many scenes were i shake my head and say " what was the point of that " but the first time i saw them i would get all excited and be like " ooooooo where are they going with that " lmao. Do u remember NT's reaction to jacks grandfather, we all broke down that scene. lol. Sometimes the writers just threw things at us just to make us lose it and they did a great job. Best part about this show was talking to a friend who also loved Lost in front of a friend who didnt know what Lost was about and he would just be like " who are you guys, !$%%$! losers " lol and btw Ben is about to shoot Desmond on ABC, i haaaaaated this scene, i was heated!

Fellas, I had always heard how good of a show Lost was, and I always said, I'd get to it. Well I'm on vacation, and about 2 and a half weeks ago I decided to check out season 1 on netflix, and that turned into me watching all of the Seasons straight through.

Honestly, I know I'm late, but this is the only way I could watch this show. I can't imagine having to wait weeks, and even months to get the "answers." I've never watched a show where I could literally just go through episode after episode.

Now that I'm off my binge I just feel numb like Carl after he took off the 3-D glasses.

I have a lot of questions. Thus far my favorite seasons are 1 and 5.

I've got a BA in Poli Sci, and it was cool how they used a lot of Political Philosophers as characters.

Lost is/was superior TV.

yo knowledge, any question u got just shoot em, i miss talking about Lost and if i cant help im sure there other Losties would love to. As much as its nice flying thru every season, with NT it was fun waiting week by week and season by season. Dude we broke down every scene and over analyzed many things and believe me it was a great time. Waiting would of sucked without NT

Since HULU has every single episode up I think we should all come together and re-watch it and discuss each episode per week or so. What do you guys think?

I'm gonna re-watch it on Blu-Ray when it ship's in August.

Look what Damon Lindelof wrote on his Twitter the other day......

I found the ending of Isner/Mahut satisfying, but wish they had answered more questions.    
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I found the ending of Isner/Mahut satisfying, but wish they had answered more questions.    
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've never completed finished Alias, so I started watching all over....I'm on season 2 now, well half way through it

Just re-watched Jeremy Bentham last night and....... man this was a GREAT show.

Ben was cold-blooded for killing Locke, but I still think he knew he had to for them to get back.

wow.  you guys won't let this thread die will you?  you gotta let go.
i loved the show but the finale made me like the show a little less.  the most well thought up, intricate show ever and they provide you with a lame ending.

Originally Posted by shogun

i loved the show but the finale made me like the show a little less.  the most well thought up, intricate show ever and they provide you with a lame ending.
Ending was fine. I actually thought there was no better way to end the series, with the characters story arc coming to an end together and the island still there, ready to take on its next inhabitants.

Originally Posted by shogun

People still talk about Michael Jackson, why can't I talk about John Locke?

we dont want it to die because too some of us this was the most amazing show, people can say whatever about the ending but your talking about a show that most of us would and have killed 7 to 10 episodes on dvd per day. Your talking about a show where we would break down each scene and talk about it with each other. Most of us have followed a dozen shows over our lifetime and this was the one that sucked us in and kept us guessing, when most people say you dont know whats good till its gone, this wasnt that, we knew each year how good this show was and most of us never wanted it to end. We knew that there was a great chance we will never ever care about another show like we cared about Lost. I think a few people learned more things about biblical things from this show then they learned from church. Well once again we will be silent here and there but once you give us Losties a few extra minutes on the DVD we will be back full force talking a bunch of nonsense.

evangeline_lilly_lost.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Fellas, I had always heard how good of a show Lost was, and I always said, I'd get to it. Well I'm on vacation, and about 2 and a half weeks ago I decided to check out season 1 on netflix, and that turned into me watching all of the Seasons straight through.

Honestly, I know I'm late, but this is the only way I could watch this show. I can't imagine having to wait weeks, and even months to get the "answers." I've never watched a show where I could literally just go through episode after episode.

Now that I'm off my binge I just feel numb like Carl after he took off the 3-D glasses.

I have a lot of questions. Thus far my favorite seasons are 1 and 5.

I've got a BA in Poli Sci, and it was cool how they used a lot of Political Philosophers as characters.

Lost is/was superior TV.
pimp.gif

Good to see you came around.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Good the see the fellow LOST fans are keeping LOST alive!

Always. Even if people didn't agree with the finale/final season, there's no argument that the suspense throughout the series was unlike anything else ever put on TV. I hope the DVD bonus answers some questions and gives salty people a little better resolution with the series. I think a lot of people are still mad.

eh, i'm different when it comes to tv shows.  once i'm done watching an hour long drama series, i'm done.  i'll only watch old episodes if i'm bored or if there isn't anything else on.  comedy series have way more replay value for me since most don't have linear episodes.

Back
Top Bottom