LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Walt gets kidnapped but then returned and eventually returns to the real world. He stops showing up in episodes and we don't know why and nothing else about him gets answered.

Claire has a child who also returns to the real world. We never find out why the child was special.

The monster was the smoke monster. There's no real explanation for how it comes about. It's some evil force but it may have a softer side too but they never really explain it all.

It ends by some of the Losties taking over control of the island. And then there's this fake alternate universe that's pointless but it's a good feel-good thing to see everyone reunited. It was kind of like seeing everyone on Jimmy Kimmel together but in character.

Maybe I'm butchering some details but this show hasn't done much for me since the finale.
Like... did you not see the smoke monster episode

I didn't watch it but someone else might want to. Minute long sneak peak into the new scene that's going to be on the DVD.
Spoiler [+]

I didn't watch it but someone else might want to. Minute long sneak peak into the new scene that's going to be on the DVD.
Spoiler [+]

Shows got me like
eek.gif

im on episode six on season two, where Ana just blasted Shannon
laugh.gif

i actually saw a video where where they did a summary of the whole video and found out they time travel??? the hell??
laugh.gif

Of course I wanted more. I was curious about the drops.

Room 23, meh. Polar bears long stopped being a major question. I figured DI brought them there and experimented on them. The real question would be if there were more than one how come we didn't see another one for the rest of the show?
laugh.gif

Didn't speak on Des or hint at how those who left the island ended up. It was okay.

got me another chic, come to find out shes never seen lost. comen over tonight to watch it for the first time... gotta love having little reasons to watch this series again. even tho i stay haven questions.

Season 6 Premiere is on ABC right now for anyone interested.
plus, it's kinda late but I think the title should say... "YOU CAN LET* GO NOW."    Seeing that's what Rose says to Jack when the plane has turbulence.

Back
Top Bottom