LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

i've been waiting an hour. can't watch with commercials. plus by the time i'm done an hour later there are already a bunch of theories for me to read which is nice.

i wish i waited until the season was almost over and just watched the whole season in a week. i feel like a fiend all week !@@# is sad

Bump
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Canada gets tonight episode two hours before EST because of the olympics.

Lucky bastards!
i missed it lol
i remember they were doing this a  couple seasons back cause theyd play american idol right after....

would catch lost at 7

So weird how LOST and Idol can be on the same channel. I mean its FOX VS ABC. Couldn't imagine it any other way.
laugh.gif

JOHN LOCKE IN THE BUILDING. You guys are really going to enjoy this episode!

The writers purposely make characters ask dumb questions.

Locke: What is that?

Richard: It's a compass John.

Locke: What does it do?

Richard: It points north.

or what I just heard

Jack: What's that?

Dogen: It's a baseball.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To think I might be interested in the alt time line now.

Helen still with Locke? He already asked her to marry her? Locke didn't get pushed out a window if his dad would show up to his shotgun wedding.

So many questions.

YOOOOOOO anybody know a site that airs LOST online while it airs my local TV station is showing the UNC bball game instead HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JinKazama

YOOOOOOO anybody know a site that airs LOST online while it airs my local TV station is showing the UNC bball game instead HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
channelsurfing.net

Back
Top Bottom