LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Yeah we didn't see Smokie but we heard from Day 1 on the island.

I'm personally loving this season even though it's only 3 episodes in. Based of the spoilers that I HAVE seen, i'm liking it as well.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

3 MORE DAYS!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Week flew by IMO

i don't know how you guys waited a week this many years. I watched seasons 1-5 in a month. You guys are hardcore lol i can't take the waiting.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't know how you guys waited a week this many years. I watched seasons 1-5 in a month. You guys are hardcore lol i can't take the waiting.
laugh.gif
I remember watching 2-4 throug one summer, then waiting weekly for Season 5 was agonizing because soooo many times I'd watch one episode while in bed, but then i'd end up watching 3 because I got so into the cliffhangers per episode!
But, now honestly, the weeks seem to fly by, hm. I'm d/L-ing each episode too, so I got those to fall back on i suppose.

And Crazy, you said "from the spoilers you've SEEN"
Do you mean spoilers you read? or are there actual spoiler clips out there...because that sucks, why put yourself through that man??
laugh.gif

I was kinda iffy on Lost moving days but now I think its one of the best moves they could of made. It makes the week go by super fast
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I have so much work to do...but work around lost like its a religious thing I have to watch. If I miss the first 5 mins I don't watch it until the west channel plays it 3 hours later lol

LOST being on Tues literally makes it seem like it comes quicker and it's perfect on Tuesdays since everything else on is trash.

It's such a better feeling from last season with the waiting that one extra day for Wed to come. I use to get serious withdrawals then and was getting spoiled the most of any season.

Maybe it's cuz it's also the last season but I have no urge to see spoilers anymore.
laugh.gif
I feel content almost like John Locke ready to welcome w/e the island through at him around S3 and S4.

Back
Top Bottom