LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I was thinking of this in Physics class today
laugh.gif
how Tuesday is the perfect day and the week seems to go by faster.

Had the same discussion with my boss about how tuesday is the perfect day as well.
laugh.gif

So awesome.

Can't wait to see the homie John Locke doing work.
pimp.gif

I really don't think "Flocke" is the bad guy for some reason. I don't think they would take a character that so many people have loved and turn him into a bad guy. Even if it's not really Locke, it still IS you know. I think that would be awesome if that's how it ends up going down.

I'm also leaning toward MIB/Flocke being "not bad". But, since he's using Locke's body, I wonder what happened to his body?

12 HOURS !!!!!

Crazy EBW wrote: Even if it's not really Locke, it still IS you know.

I don't have any emotional attachment to the fake locke. I don't consider them the same people in anyway. the body is just a vessel until they tell me otherwise. (fake locke said there were consequesnses so who knows)

I was watching the last half of season 5 last week because my friend was up to that part of the series. There is a point where the actor starts playing the role completely different. (short tempered, no twinkle in his eye, body language) my friend was able to notice it on first viewing. ( i couldn't). he kept asking me why the hell is locke acting so different? I just had to say keep watching.

But yeah this guy is not locke to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I was thinking of this in Physics class today
laugh.gif
how Tuesday is the perfect day and the week seems to go by faster.
Yo the weeks been going by fast as hell since Lost started back up...genius to put it on tuesdays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

That sign up there would be funny if Jacob turned out to be a bad dude, even though I doubt that will happen.
lol At this point, it's pretty much a 50-50 toss-up to me.

So does anyone know if they'll show an enhanced version of "What Kate Does" before the new episode tonight?

I know they did it last week but I wasn't sure if that's how it'll be all season..

Can't wait for tonights episode! ill have to though because I never watch an episode live, I always DVR - too many commercials drives me crazy.

I don't post much but I have been following LOST since the beginning!

It seems that way because we are so into the show and don't want friggin commercials to pop up ever.

a third of the show is commercials it's not just in your head

always like a 42 minute episode

Originally Posted by DubA169

a third of the show is commercials it's not just in your head

always like a 42 minute episode
That's the standard for television.

Nothing crazy.

I've been trying to catch up my GF to season 6, been re-capping with her since late January, and got used to no commercials, so now that Season 6 is underway, I cringe every time it breaks for commercial. 
laugh.gif

This week went by so fast, in other occasions I would be upset, but it's Lost Tuesday. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Canada gets tonight episode two hours before EST because of the olympics.

Lucky bastards!

Nice!
pimp.gif

I download my episodes from a Canadian
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I wish I could wait an hour. But, if I know Lost is on live, it must be watched live.

QFT. I can't wait another hour when I know this joint is on.

Back
Top Bottom