LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I bet they kill Michael again next week
laugh.gif

This episode was crazy...
Sayid going Bourne on dudes! To me this episode they made him nicer with the skills than they have ever portrayed him in the past.
But I dont see how he could be a candidate. IMO he is a follower. Not a leader. For a "good man" he allows himself to be manipulated,
where his "skills" as a killer are used. Ben did it, Dogen did it, Flocke did it. And even way back his captain in the republican guard used him.
That being said, Sayid will always be one of my favorite characters.  
His fight scene with Dogen was better than when he took out the 2 guys in the hotel room.

I think the implication that Jacob and MIB are equals is not that they are equally bad, just equal as in a complete balance of the other.
So if MIB is "Evil incarnate" then Jacob on the other side of the spectrum would be the personification of good.
One no more powerful than the other, their power depends on how many they can influence to their side. To do good or do bad.
I guess that they use what ever means necessary. But faith in either direction is always needed.

If you really want to think about which side is bad, think about this. Which side is offering something "good" without any personal sacrifice?
Is that like making a deal with the devil, but not seeing exactly how he is going to get his?

I got to watch it again. 
I was leaning toward the idea that Jack and Sawyer would pick-up the torch of Jacob and MIB. BUT I feel these course of events is the progress that Jacob talked about on the beach. The "game" may or may not continue but things have changed from the norm.

Funny thing is a lot of the Others left the temple, but there was one asian guy that was standing with a gun as Flocke busted in. Later on the same asain guy was seen walking as one of Flockes new followers
laugh.gif
. I dont know if that was a mistake or not. But if he was inside he should have been killed.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Oh and aint no way Benn dying next ep. He was on Jimmy Kimmel and they been finished filming that ep and he was talking about ep 11 or 12

While I totally agree, that's def not a good enough reason for him to not be "killed". It's the final season damnit!

I mean the homie John Locke took a dagger to the chest. I kinda do wish Sawyer shot him in the dome.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Idc what anyone says, I'm so sick of this sideways world BS. It seems completely irrelevant, and 6 episodes in we still have no idea where they are going with it. IMHO opinion its starting to feel like it is there way to give anyone from previous seasons cameos, its completely ridiculous. If Eko does show up, it'd be in a sideways flash and be pointless.

With that being said, that episode was absolutely insane. The ending was just....wow... things seem like they SHOULD get real intense from here. But as always, next weeks episode looks like its gonna stray off path. Overall I love this season so far, its just a bit slow moving.
Nothing in this show is irrelevant. When that final scene links the two somehow, you will change that view

I think it's time for Walt and Jack to restore some order around the island. Cannot wait for the epic battle that lies ahead.

Who's side will Christian be on? I guess first they would need to explain WHAT he is first. But, since Flocke can't change anymore maybe Christian is done.

In my mind Christian showing up on the island was always smokey controlling him. Thought that was even more clear when claire said Flocke wasn't locke, but he's her "friend"

laugh.gif
at Keamy reappearing.
My man Faraday better some up in the Alt. timeline and somehow influence someone to link both of the story lines together.
Hopefully he finds Desmond somehow.

The last few mins. were
eek.gif
and I definitely have no idea where they're going with this.

Here's a question. Why did Kate go back to the Temple? I thought she was going to wander around the island looking for Claire. She didn't know she was at the Temple, and was even surprised when Miles told her? She told Jack and fatboy that she isn't going back to the Temple. WTH is she doing? Did she just give up and then get lucky????

Yeah, I need to see the preview again. I'm almost positive Desmond was in it.
Supposedly Des doesn't make a appearance until his episode...which I HEARD is near the end of the season....THIS IS ONLY A RUMOR.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Here's a question. Why did Kate go back to the Temple? I thought she was going to wander around the island looking for Claire. She didn't know she was at the Temple, and was even surprised when Miles told her? She told Jack and fatboy that she isn't going back to the Temple. WTH is she doing? Did she just give up and then get lucky????
Something def seems weird about Kate the last few episodes.

And why you call Hurley fatboy
laugh.gif

ok.. sooo looking at it.. this is how i see the 'teams' shaping up at this moment:

jacob: jack, hurley, llana, lapidus, Miles, Sun and Richard

flocke: sayid, claire and the sheep (temple others)

- I think by the end Jin joins Jacob (especially after he saw how crazy claire now is and he doesn't have the 'look' of the infected folks).. and Sawyer and Kate will come over as well (again, neither have the infected 'look' like Sayid and Claire).. plus sawyer may act like a bada*@&, but he always does something for the greater good in the end

- that leaves people like Desmond (who we can assume will end up with jacob), Ben (can you ever trust this dude?!?), Widmore (same thing as ben) and then the kids (aaron, walt and sun/jin's kid.. if they are included in this whole thing)

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Yeah, I need to see the preview again. I'm almost positive Desmond was in it.
Supposedly Des doesn't make a appearance until his episode...which I HEARD is near the end of the season....THIS IS ONLY A RUMOR.

Hence why I need to see the preview
smile.gif
I know I Saw him in it...

FallenGodofWar - That's what it also says on the enhanced episodes. Makes me think it may be nothing, but who knows at this point.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

uhhhh is there any truth to this?

11hq6p0.jpg
I can't even begin to fathom the significance of the flash sideways if it's just a "what if" scenario.

I knew Nadia was gettin' gutted out by someone else. I was surprised to find out it was Sayid's wimpy brother.

That's the thing about the flash sideways.... if it is ONLY a what if...... I really don't know how I feel about that. Honestly at this point I don't know how I feel about it period. For them to use so much time focusing on it, I hope they have a pretty good explanation about it. If it's just the producers showing us what would have happened, then how much else has not been "real"?

The thing I don't get about that screen shot regarding the flash sideways is that Jack didn't have a son before flight 815 right? If that's the case how can he have like a 12 year old son?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom