LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I thought tonight was a very good episode and I enjoyed Jacks flash-sideways. I liked as someone said earlier that he finally got a win but he ended up pissing us all off in the end by smashing the glass in the lighthouse.

Seeing the numbers and name dial in the lighthouse now makes me think the names on the wall that Flocke showed to Sawyer are fake. Think about it why would Jacob have all these names and number on a dial that he can use to see the people he wants to use and then go and write them in a cave. Flocke is solely using the cave to manipulate Sawyer and I think that is even more confirmed in the fact that Kate is on the list in the lighthouse but not in the cave.

I also found the appendix removal scar on Jack very interesting considering Julliet removed it in season 3 and it is going to be very interesting to see how the Kate/Claire situation plays out.

My only disappointment with this episode was that Jack did not cross paths with more people other than Dogen.

Also I think 108 is Desmond but I am hoping that it is Walt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Just noticed Rousseau name on the dial.
Hopefully I can pull together another list of sorts from another site.  Some of these guys stayed up all night deciphering the cave, I'm sure we'll have the dial names in 12 hours or so...
laugh.gif

Ironic that Flocke showed Sawyer the Cave and Jacob showed Jack the lighthouse in back to back episodes?  I think soo.

Also liked the Hurley's line in response to Jack asking why we've never seen the lighthouse before, something like "because we never looked for it before."  Nice little quip by the writers/Carlton..
laugh.gif

I'M THE ONLY LOST FAN WHO LIKES JACK.

HE'S A BEAST SON.
Jack's up and down for me, but that view with him looking at the water realizing how important he was was pretty epic.

DON'T KNO IF ANYONE MENTIONED THIS YET...BUT IT'S FUNNY HOW ON THE FIRST PLANE CHRISTIAN WAS IN A CASKET AND NOW SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING HIS BODY, AND THEN IN THE SECOND PLANE CRASH LOCKE WAS IN A CASKET AND SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING HIS BODY...

DO YOU THINK THIS ANSWERS THE QUESTION OF WHY JACK HAD TO GIVE LOCKE HIS FATHERS SHOES?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just rewatching and I noticed some minor things:

When Jack is the house with his mom I noticed a bottle of McCutheon (sp) on the bar near her drinks. I knew Jacks dad drank but was it ever established he drank that scotch. Also the Sheppard address is 233 Bastian Way. I doubt 23 being in the address was a coincidence as the house number of Jacks wife was also 233. 

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

HE'S A BEAST SON.
Jack's up and down for me, but that view with him looking at the water realizing how important he was was pretty epic.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jack IS LOST. Jack MAKES LOST go. No matter if you love him or hate him, dude is what this show has been about since day 1.

dont know if this is mentioned yet but jack picked up a book in his sons room that had something to do with alice in wonderland, could the mirrors that he smashed with hurley be a looking glass?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I'm on my 2nd time through. I like how the banner at the school says "Welcome all Candidates"

I missed that on my rewatch but great eye!

Kudos to airjordan05 for the looking glass connection.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

dont know if this is mentioned yet but jack picked up a book in his sons room that had something to do with alice in wonderland, could the mirrors that he smashed with hurley be a looking glass?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Interesting episode. I think I'm on the Jack, Hurley, and Jacob team now. At first I thought Flocke was the good guy but he really #@$#@ up Claire (My boo
frown.gif
)

When she chopped dude with the ax though
eek.gif

And after the episode they said next week they're only gonna show a couple of minutes but questions will be answered, anyone care to explain?
nerd.gif
Hope that wasn't a stupid question
laugh.gif

I really hope that Jin doesn't get clipped
frown.gif

But I agree, it looks like Jack is gonna go on some epic rampage.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Interesting episode. I think I'm on the Jack, Hurley, and Jacob team now. At first I thought Flocke was the good guy but he really #@$#@ up Claire (My boo
frown.gif
)

eek.gif

And after the episode they said next week they're only gonna show a couple of minutes but questions will be answered, anyone care to explain?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I think they said seconds... and it was refering to that specific promo...?

Here are the screen caps of the wheel.  Took down the images because I think they are getting linked a lot and not showing up all the time. 
http://getlostpodcast.iimmgg.com/image/963897fa2760fa1bf0b57dd2c53030cf
http://getlostpodcast.iimmgg.com/image/f5678fa416b932e3e1cb6d54c6801d2b

To save you some time...

Kate = 51
Wallace
nerd.gif
= 108

Plus many other notables in there as well.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

frown.gif
)

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I think they said seconds... and it was refering to that specific promo...?

c3f8097cebf95ae2194620b45cf40c9f.jpg

88ea8c928115bc3748cf17d1b51eff0c.jpg

Kate = 51
Wallace
nerd.gif
= 108

Oh, did they say seconds?
laugh.gif

And you're pictures aren't working bro just an FYI.

HE'S A BEAST SON.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jack IS LOST. Jack MAKES LOST go. No matter if you love him or hate him, dude is what this show has been about since day 1.
QFMFT! Jack is THAT dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But on the real, Jack shouldn't have broken that mirror kinda made me mad cause I wanted to see what else it could show
laugh.gif

crazy episode!!!! so many things going on imma have to see it again!!

next weeks preview got me hyped/heated loll!

HE'S A BEAST SON.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFMFT! Jack is THAT dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But on the real, Jack shouldn't have broken that mirror kinda made me mad cause I wanted to see what else it could show
laugh.gif

LOL true, I love jack but was pissed when he broke that mirror!

I was mad when he smashed the mirrors also
laugh.gif

I really excited for next 4 episodes, the people they are centered around
pimp.gif

if this follows the pattern of season 1, then the next episode is a Sun/Jin centric episode... either way, I'll be watching

Back
Top Bottom