LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Sun gettin' loose
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

They never stated if the baby was Jins or the guy she had a affair with.
Did you not see the episode "D.O.C"? It was all about that. And it was Jin's
It's hard to keep up
laugh.gif
but youre right.

Predictable that it was Desmond. If I was him I'd be pissed. Widmore probably drugged him in the hospital and on the trip all the way to the island
smh.gif

The writers should've had him say "Brotha?" when he saw Sayid
laugh.gif

Typical Sun/Jin centric, mostly boring with boring subplots that have no pertinence to the actual story.

That episode answered nothing, helped nothing, did nothing. Yes it was a filler.

But damn, I knew Des was coming back, but how could you do that to Penny?

Spoiler [+]
I'm sure Sun is going die on Island too

That episode was
grin.gif
. Saw Dez coming a mile away, I wonder who's gonna be sacrificed (or "die") next week.

By the way, where in the (Desomond's voice) "bloody hell" are Rose and Bernard at?

Originally Posted by truestt

That episode answered nothing, helped nothing, did nothing. Yes it was a filler.
Really?  I thought some major things happened:

-Sun's "concussion" will probably have some significant role in the next few episodes
-Jinn getting abducted
-Flocke's declaration of war
-Des coming to the island
-Richard's return

No episodes this season have "answered" any questions yet.  In fact, if you have seen the recent debate in this thread, this season has only added to the questions people have about the show.

So, if the real plan actually is to fly the Ajira plane, assuming it's fully functional, then why the hell didn't the Ajira folk do that in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom