LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Hands down. Best part of the show was...

Sawyer: What do you need a boat for? Can't you just turn into smoke and fly your %$% over the water?
Flocke: Do you think if I could do that, I would still be on this island?
Sawyer: No, cuz that would be ridiculous.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think we saw the first interaction between the two storylines tonight. Any chance Dez is from the flash sideways storyline? Oh yeah, I also like the fact that they're starting to tell story from each group now instead of Flocke group one week and Jack group the next week.

Yeah EBW, wasn't too exciting of an episode.

And yes, Sun got pregnant on the island and gave birth off the island. Jin's the father. Where have you been?

Okay, since no questions are being answered now... it'll just lead to our minds being blown all at the same time.

Richard's return wasn't major, we all knew it was happening from last episode.
We knew Flocke would declare war.
We knew Des was coming to the island, but yes for what reason?

Like I said in my spoiler

Spoiler [+]
Sun will probably die and Jin too. I bet they're Adam and Eve. I'm also guessing another character will die too.

Originally Posted by Rich Says

So, if the real plan actually is to fly the Ajira plane, assuming it's fully functional, then why the hell didn't the Ajira folk do that in the first place?
Yeah, cuz flying a plane is easier than pushing the button.

Maybe I need to watch it again..... could be because last episode was a GREAT one.... and I don't think I've EVER said this but..... I'm pretty disapointed in what I just watched. One of the weaker episodes of the entire show.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Yeah EBW, wasn't too exciting of an episode.

And yes, Sun got pregnant on the island and gave birth off the island. Jin's the father. Where have you been?

oh damn, i forgot all about that lol.

Anybody else find it interesting that Patchy lost his eye in the flash sideways. Not sure if there's any significance, but it's one of the first connections between what we've known all along and the flash sideways.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i actually really liked this episode.

Yeah I did as well...I expected most people to say this wasn't good after Ab Aterno though.  What I dont get is how people can say how we didn't get any answers or learn anything here??

-We learn that Widmore is clearly not as evil as we once thought and understand the importance of not letting the MIB get off the island.

-We learned that even in human form MIB cant go through the pylons.

-We learned exactly what Room 23 was and what it was used for.

-We learned how Jin got tied up.

-We learned that Richard knows what to do and has a plan.

-We learned that Sayid is clearly aware of the changes he has been through.

-We learned that MIB only cares about using the people that can help him get off this island...whatever happens after that is whatever happens.  ( I took this as him practically telling Claire if she wants to kill Kate later that she can.)

-We saw another person looking into a mirror in a flash sideways (sun)

-We also saw that even in the flash sideways Patchy still loses an eye. LOL.

-And although we all predicted Desmond as coming to the island we learned that he came.

So if you feel that we learned nothing this episode then your not watching the show right.
laugh.gif

Patches got his eye CAPPED god damn lmao lmao lmao that was so funny to me.

Weak %%+ episode. Sun is EASILY my most hated character.

Locke seemed very "Locke-!%@" tonight, and not on some MIB tip.

It's a bad sign when this thread only moves 2 pages... But it's o.k... Seeing Desmond at the end was enough to make up for it.
pimp.gif
Next week, it's on.

Agreed, Next week sounds like some shh is definitely gonna go down. I wasn't even excited about this weeks episode knowing it was Jin and Sun, and it was what I expected. Whos the show based on next week?

Originally Posted by dekthai

Anybody else find it interesting Mikhail was shot in the eye in the parallel storyline too? No clue what the significance of it is though, or if there's any at all...

Probably just the similarities between the timelines.

But, BROTHA IS BACK!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel like for some fans on here that if the episode doesn't blow their minds or reveal something extraordinary then they miss the actual things that they should have learned or has actually been revealed and deem the episode as weak or filler. SMH

I just hope they don't try and cram all the answers and reveals into the finale. The flash sideways better start to lead up to something.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by DubA169

i actually really liked this episode.

Yeah I did as well...I expected most people to say this wasn't good after Ab Aterno though.  What I dont get is how people can say how we didn't get any answers or learn anything here??

-We learn that Widmore is clearly not as evil as we once thought and understand the importance of not letting the MIB get off the island.

-We learned that even in human form MIB cant go through the pylons.

-We learned exactly what Room 23 was and what it was used for.

-We learned how Jin got tied up.

-We learned that Richard knows what to do and has a plan.

-We learned that Sayid is clearly aware of the changes he has been through.

-We learned that MIB only cares about using the people that can help him get off this island...whatever happens after that is whatever happens.  ( I took this as him practically telling Claire if she wants to kill Kate later that she can.)

-We saw another person looking into a mirror in a flash sideways (sun)

-We also saw that even in the flash sideways Patchy still loses an eye. LOL.

-And although we all predicted Desmond as coming to the island we learned that he came.

So if you feel that we learned nothing this episode then your not watching the show right.
laugh.gif
Totally agree with everything you just said. Questions are answered subtlety. I loved Richard's backstory in the last episode but these past four endings have been quite predictable:

- Widmore's sub in "Dr. Linus"
- Sawyer wanting to take the sub in "Recon"
- The Man in Black smashing the bottle of wine over the log. (This gets a pass, because it was powerfully symbolic).
- Desmond being "The Package."

We need a holy **** moment and I have a feeling next week is going to be it.

A couple of scenes that I enjoyed

- Jin getting to see pictures of his daughter. Although, it seemed like a manipulative ploy by Widmore to get him to comply with his wishes, it was still a touching moment.
- Jack getting Sun to trust him again. He's slowly surpassing Locke's old role as the faith-driven leader. Only Jack seems to be more confident than John ever was.
- The tomatoe was a great analogy. Although, I hope that Jin and Sun don't end up becoming the Adam and Eve at the caves.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I just hope they don't try and cram all the answers and reveals into the finale. The flash sideways better start to lead up to something.
I think that's exactly what's going to happen in the last few episodes. Only I don't think its going to be "crammed."  All this build-up will let to a HUGE sendoff that flowed perfectly a la the Season 2 Finale "Live Together, Die Alone" , Season 3 Finale "Through the Looking Glass" and the Season 4 Finale "There's No Place Like Home." It was
eek.gif
after
eek.gif
after
eek.gif

I agree this was a great episode. And I hope to god Jin and Sun make it off the island alive. There's like 3 minorities left alive and we all know Sayid's gonna take a couple rounds to the chest before it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom