LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

That list is pretty on point. The creators did keep raving about no flashbacks this season tho. The characters not being interested in the mysteries(most of them) and them being stuck in a loop has been something one of my friends who doesn't love LOST has pointed out and I have to agree with.....

laugh.gif
 @ these last few pages. The series finale coming up has everyone all antsy.

Across the Sea was a mediocre episode but it did answer a lot questions.

I'm still looking forward to the Series finale.

As long as the series doesnt end with Sideways-world Jack waking up in an island forest after a plane crash, I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

They intentionally let people down to make them bug out in the final two episodes.
pimp.gif
I can't tell if ^ is \/ or just $*%%*#* around. There's the good points you make...and then ^.

tumblr_l1trv6UvK71qzd80vo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

you didn't think that we would learn what "brings" people to the island!? that's what people want when they say answers. This is the core of the show. we didn't learn what the island was in the least bit. we just learned jacob and MIB's background stories.

she called MIB special. why was that? because everyone is +++!$#@ special. and that's all we need to know. it's hilarious. i can totally understand why non fans bash and laugh at the show.
Man that wasn't the series finale though.  There are still 2 shows to look forward too that should explain these things, since that is the whole damn point of the show and the mystery to it.  You are wanting the answer to everything before the finale????  Get real man, that isn't how things work.  I am sure the shows creators have thought this through and won't let people down.

toine - I think you are right. Peoples nerves are shot right now.
laugh.gif

And if Kate somehow dies a slow painful death, I could care less how they end LOST, I'll be happy.

laugh.gif

And if Kate somehow dies a slow painful death, I could care less how they end LOST, I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I swear the world hates Kate. LEOG had a podcast and was talking about when she got shot. Everyone was cheering like when Mandela was freed. Then they found out she was alive and tried to blame the bomb on the sub on her.

Blind hatred for such a fine woman...

^ i.e. Kate dies of too much sex?

As for the show, I think judgement should be withheld until the finale. The fact that everything we have learned so far is always the same (someone we thought was in control ends up just being a pawn) and nearly every reveal this season has been along those same lines (Ben is a pawn, Alpert is a pawn, Jacob is a pawn, etc.) I think the finale has to be different and as a result it will satisfy. We will learn something that really changes everything. i.e. it's not gonna be about where so-and-so is from or what so-and-so knows. It will finally be a deeper reveal.

Like someone mentioned in the last few pages, there is something about the Dharma Initiative and something about believing/free will/fate.

I think a lot of us are frustrated because the answers we have gotten have not helped us answer the core issues. The core issues were not "where is Jacob from?" but "why did Desmond have to push that button?" and stuff like that.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by DubA169

you didn't think that we would learn what "brings" people to the island!? that's what people want when they say answers. This is the core of the show. we didn't learn what the island was in the least bit. we just learned jacob and MIB's background stories.

she called MIB special. why was that? because everyone is +++!$#@ special. and that's all we need to know. it's hilarious. i can totally understand why non fans bash and laugh at the show.
Man that wasn't the series finale though.  There are still 2 shows to look forward too that should explain these things, since that is the whole damn point of the show and the mystery to it.  You are wanting the answer to everything before the finale????  Get real man, that isn't how things work.  I am sure the shows creators have thought this through and won't let people down.
i didn't relize that the best way to wrap up a series was to stuff as many answers they could fit into the final episode and call it a day.

what the hell you mean that isn't how things work? The Wire finished perfectly without saving every single last important thing for the finale. same with arrested development and from what i hear six feet under.

why would a rushed checklist be the best way to finish this series?

Just came back from the LOST Live: The Final Celebration orchestra performance. They actually screened the entire next episode "What they Died For"
eek.gif
 A helluva follow-up to the lukewarm reviews of "Across the Sea." It set up the finale beautifully and are really wrapping things up the right way. Almost the entire cast was there except for Matthew Fox, Terry O'Quinn, Evangeline Lilly, and Naveen Andrews. I managed to get behind Royce Hall at UCLA where a small group of fans gathered for a chance to catch a glimpse of them arriving. 
Notable Appearances:

-  The MIB
eek.gif
 The reaction he got when he came out the car was 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

- Walt showed up with quite a pretty lady friend
pimp.gif

I'll try and upload a few pictures later. 

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

Just came back from the LOST Live: The Final Celebration orchestra performance. They actually screened the entire next episode "What they Died For"
eek.gif
 A helluva follow-up to the lukewarm reviews of "Across the Sea." It set up the finale beautifully and are really wrapping things up the right way. Almost the entire cast was there except for Matthew Fox, Terry O'Quinn, Evangeline Lilly, and Naveen Andrews. I managed to get behind Royce Hall at UCLA where a small group of fans gathered for a chance to catch a glimpse of them arriving. 
Notable Appearances:

-  The MIB
eek.gif
 The reaction he got when he came out the car was 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

- Walt showed up with quite a pretty lady friend
pimp.gif

I'll try and upload a few pictures later. 

^Hype.
That CSI: Lost had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude - that is awesome
laugh.gif

certified - thanks for the heads up. I liked ATS, but I really hope WTDF shuts some people up.

Mr.O - I really think you are already set in your mind that you are not gonna like the ending. Sit back, watch it, and THEN, complain if you dont. I can agree S6 is not what I thought it was going to be, but neither was S5, and to an extent the whole entire show. That doesn't make it bad. Just try to enjoy the last 2 episodes, this show is not the Wire and it never tried to be.

Hyped about the episode!!!
A full summary is out there if anyone dares to read it.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
53e61907d271e7a405bd68f5dfea5502.jpg

Dude is old as crap now.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone have full details on that auction?
It would be awesome to own some of that stuff but I can already tell they're all going to sell for crazyyyy prices.

And .... ummmm, yeah ... so I definitely just read the episode summary. Everything sounds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom