LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Those 2 1/2 hours will feel like 20 minutes Sunday night. It's gonna be like 11:14 and i'll be spazzing knowing its almost over SMH.

Exaclty. I do this almost every episode anyway....."What!! Only 15 minutes left!!!".... But, the Finale I'll be going EXTRA nut's.

whywesteppin - good summary.

3 DAYS!!!

Man I SWEAR if I don't have sunday night off....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've had it off for the last month. I even requested it off. I will burn that store down if they say I have to come

3 more days until tv history.  I've been watching a lot of interviews with the cast promoting the finale.  They talk about finishing the show and leaving Hawaii on a plane back to their normal lives.  This got me thinking, what if I was a passenger on a plane where a bunch of cast members were flying on?  I'd be paranoid as hell.  
laugh.gif

Question to you guys:  Didn't the creators of the show say that everything that happens on Lost is believable and can happen in real life?  They wouldn't put anything that is unrealistic.  I think they said it when people were coming up with the purgatory and hell theories in the earlier seasons.  I guess the things that happened on the show are believable if you're a religious person and believe in the supernatural.  

Good stuff.... Liked the first one the best cause it show's Kate getting shot.
laugh.gif

On a side note who would've thought Miles would make it to the Finale?!?! Hopefully him and Hurley get a spin-off show.

And it's gonna be GREAT re-watching the series, and actually KNOWING everything. Can't wait until my Blu-ray ships from Amazon.

Just seen this on Lostpedia... I don't think it's really a spoiler because it's something we (and Jack) are all about 99.99999% sure of. But, I'll put it in a spoiler anyway.

According to Jorge Garcia's latest podcast,a scene was filmed with Claire and MIB for "What They Died For", butwas edited out due to time constraints. The following is what they saidabout the scene:

Spoiler [+]
MIB asks Claire to follow him to the main Island and kill the remainingCandidates, but she refuses. She inquires him why he can't break therules and kill them by himself, to which he replies: "Do you reallythink I'd still be here if I could do that?"

So hyped for Sunday.

So, my best guess for Miles is that he stumbles into Claire in the jungle, both of them decide to try to hide it out during the last fight, go to the caves, he uses his spidey senses to understand MIB/Mother, passes the info along to the main losties, gets capped.

Originally Posted by Rich Says

So hyped for Sunday.

So, my best guess for Miles is that he stumbles into Claire in the jungle, both of them decide to try to hide it out during the last fight, go to the caves, he uses his spidey senses to understand MIB/Mother, passes the info along to the main losties, gets capped.

Stop trying to kill Miles! I mean damn being killed by Chris Tucker is enough!!!

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by Rich Says

So hyped for Sunday.

Stop trying to kill Miles! I mean damn being killed by Chris Tucker is enough!!!
laugh.gif
 Really though, I don't think anyone survives the OTL (MIB wins) but their memories and what not get transferred to the alternate in some big happy ending.

I like that Desmond is the failsafe. The Dharma experiments served a purpose. At least Desmond pushing the button.
He may not have been a canidate, but I think his unique personality made him the failsafe.
Someone that will do something, no matter what it is because of a sense of duty. So if all the candidates did die, he would
do the job of being Guardian because he was saving the world. I guess his ability to survive electromagnatism would help him survive.

whysteppin...I was trying to figure out the "history" of the Island as well. Does anyone think that maybe the Temple and Statue was existing before Jacob got there?
When MIB was in the well with "Mother" the light was surrounded by a wall of stones that seem to predate his finding it. Or am I mistaken?
Mother I assume was very old and was doing her job for quite sometime. She had to get there somehow.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that Ben is most likely going to try and screw Flocke over. In the last ep. Flocke kept telling him he could have the island to himself if he (Ben) would kill some more people for him. Then at the end he said he was going to sink the island. That's not going to sit well with Ben.

One thing I hope for in the finale is that we do not get an extended scene with Jack doing surgery on Locke.

Can't wait to see Kate in that dress.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hawaii is hip again. First we saw the resurgence of tiki lounges, enabling a whole new generation to sip colorful cocktails surrounded by wood-carved décor. And now the trend is coming to a TV near you thanks to CBS' remake of the classic island detective series "Hawaii Five-O."

Aussie Alex O'Loughlin ("Moonlight") will play lead Detective Steve McGarrett, a cop who goes home to Oahu to solve his father's murder and ends up staying after Hawaii's governor offers him the chance to head up a team of detectives on his terms. Daniel Dae Kim ("Lost") heads back to Hawaii to costar as Chin Ho Kelly, the wrongly accused former protégé of McGarrett's dad, and Scott Caan ("Ocean's Eleven") stars as Detective Danny "Book 'em Danno" Williams.

The first "Hawaii Five-O," which had a similar storyline, starred Jack Lord as McGarrett, Kam Fong as Kelly, James MacArthur as Williams, and Richard Denning as the governor. They must have been doing something right, as the series, which first aired in 1968, ran all the way until 1980.

Jin ain;t ever leaving the island.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Jin ain;t ever leaving the island.
laugh.gif
dude, he's practically a local. he works out at the same health club as me and is pretty low key but friendly. he own's the best burger restaurant on the island. he is the exact opposite of dog chapman and beth - he's very well liked here. 
i was gonna trade this sunday but i just got the schedule and i'm off. i was whoopin for a good coupla minutes. 

THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS
250px-Speech.jpg

These three have been there and alive longer than almost the entire cast and they always have a short clip of them. Them dying from mortar attacks would be a lame way for small characters that have been there since day 1.

^ That whole mortar attack was pretty cheap in the first place so yah them dying there would have been lame.

Plus the question still remains why did the Others kidnapped Cindy and those kids in the first place? Why did Goodwin put them on the list?

Back
Top Bottom