LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by truestt

I'm man enough to admit, I just teared up a bit for the Jin and Sun scene.

Who else? Come on admit it.

embarassed.gif

Seeing Juliet, Rose, Bernard and Vincent also got me a little choked up

When I heard Damon and Carlton say that they tried to make this the best finale for the fans, I knew it was going to be good.
pimp.gif

Everyone they've brought back is legit.

Originally Posted by iLLest

Never have watched a single episode of Lost but will catch the Finale!

iLLest!
laugh.gif
Don't do it. Just take your time and catch up on Hulu and then you'll enjoy it better. You'll just be confused tonight and end up being a Lost hater, like everyone else who catches one random episode, doesn't understand the plot, and then thinks the entire show sucks based on that one episode

My man Lapidus is alive!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He won't die lmfaoooo
And Jacks swag in that scene on the hill was on a trillion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Originally Posted by iLLest

Never have watched a single episode of Lost but will catch the Finale!

iLLest!
laugh.gif
Don't do it. Just take your time and catch up on Hulu and then you'll enjoy it better. You'll just be confused tonight and end up being a Lost hater, like everyone else who catches one random episode, doesn't understand the plot, and then thinks the entire show sucks based on that one episode
Hate those people.

Man, I can't believe this is actually coming to an end. I remember in '05, as a freshmen in college, my whole floor would gather to watch Lost... at that time, I didn't see the appeal and would even criticize those who'd watch it... never having watched an episode myself. I actually watched Lost for the first time two months ago... and I went on a binge. Watched the first five seasons in a matter of two weeks. And, since then, I've re-watched every single episode. It's finally over =[.

Favorites: John Locke, Sayid, Sawyer, Mr. Eko, and Desmond

Dislikes: Michael (really hate this guy--worst character), Claire, Ben

I promised I would stay off this *!@! too...
But maybe Daniel was the musician who programmed the Looking Glass back when he was at Dharma, so Charlie really would be his backup act in both senses.

Back to crack, see yall in another life.

Back
Top Bottom