LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

How come nobody has asked the obvious question.

IF Ben is dead in the past (and granted, we don't know if that's the case yet), will he just disappear right in front of Sun and Lapidus in the future?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

IF Ben is dead in the past (and granted, we don't know if that's the case yet), will he just disappear right in front of Sun and Lapidus in the future?

I don't have ANY clue why or what might happen to future Ben now. This is one I can't even speculate or make a theory on. The show's going to haveto explain this for me. Unless maybe he didn't die, but it looked like he should be dead.

^ nah, word to faraday, it won't change anything....i'm gonna agree with buddy that said it's a parallel universe they're in. Ben's timeframe he's in won't be affected.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I don't have ANY clue why or what might happen to future Ben now. This is one I can't even speculate or make a theory on. The show's going to have to explain this for me. Unless maybe he didn't die, but it looked like he should be dead.
Ben just disappear and that's it? no way Lost would make it that simple

yid is too good of a killer to leave him alive

with that said ben is still alive just for the fact that it wasnt a head shot and yid only shot him once in the dark......

A parallel universe would also explain why there were still Dharma photo's in the building where Sun and Frank seen Christian.

This is Ben Linus we are talking about, he ain't dead yet
pimp.gif

Roger and Radzinsky are both d-bags
laugh.gif

Hasn't Sayid learned that when a girl is trying to give up the box to him, it's most likely a trap.

Hurleys small role made me chuckle

Seeing how Jin called in Swayer and was cut off, they are gonna look for him or Swayer will keep calling in Jin and he will eventually wake from thesound........bring him back and they save him. Ben is important the island isn't gonna let him die. But since he saw Jin and Sayid somewhat casuallytalking, I wonder how that will play out.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ nah, word to faraday, it won't change anything....i'm gonna agree with buddy that said it's a parallel universe they're in. Ben's time frame he's in won't be affected.
So you're saying future Ben lives in "A Separate Reality"
eek.gif

Yeah, I just thought of that myself
happy.gif

if yid is a natural born killer....ben should be dead....he'd know where to shoot.....

but the for the sake of this being a damn tv show...he might not be dead...

i wish he was really dead.....it would switch it up so much...instead of being like "oh so he's not dead. lol. " next week...

why cant the losties remember anything if "everything that happened happened"

arent they in the 70's just cause thats where they happened to be when the 06 came back

so how can sayid always has shot ben

eff this show

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

if yid is a natural born killer....ben should be dead....he'd know where to shoot.....

but the for the sake of this being a damn tv show...he might not be dead...

i wish he was really dead.....it would switch it up so much...instead of being like "oh so he's not dead. lol. " next week...

why cant the losties remember anything if "everything that happened happened"

arent they in the 70's just cause thats where they happened to be when the 06 came back

so how can sayid always has shot ben

eff this show

smh.gif
i hate this show
laugh.gif

Ok...Here are my thoughts on the week:

1. They definitely wanted to drill into our heads right from the get-go that Sayid is/was a killer. Otherwise, there was no need for the chicken scene.

2. Gotta give the casting department some sort of award for the casting of young Ben. That kid is creepy as hell, and it's not that he's trying to becreepy. It's the close up camera angles and hoody that do it for me.

3. They didn't show us that book for nothing. Like I mentioned earlier. Something kinda clicked for me. Faraday says you can't change the past. So ifSayid shot Ben, it shouldn't effect grown up Ben because he's in "A Separate Reality" in future times.

4. As for the love "square" that is Jack/Kate/Juliet/Sawyer, I actually kinda felt bad for Juliet. She appears to have found happiness and you cantell she doesn't want to lose it.

5. I'd love to see the smoke monster ravage Radzinsky in a wide open stretch of land. That guy is a certifiable douche bag.

6. Not important, but didn't it appear that Sawyer tazed Sayid in the balls?

7. Oldham's a strage cat. At least he used humane ways of getting answers....compared to Sayid.

8. I find it funny that Sayid told Horace and crew exactly what they wanted to know, but they blew it off.....acid "is a hellofva drug."

9. That was very ballsy of the writers/producers having a character shoot a child in cold blood during primetime TV. What was PC even 10 years ago, is not thesame now. Anywho, it was the payoff for the chicken scene being included. Sayid is a stone cold killer and he did what he had to do with both Ben and thechicken.

10. Last but not least. Radzinsky.....did I metion he is a d-bag?....threatened to call Ann Arbor if the rest of the group didn't agree with him. Ann Arboris home to the DeGroots, the two University of Michigan students who created the Dharma Initiative. One has to wonder if we'll see them in the fleshsometime or another.

doesnt that phil dude look like a pedo rapist

especially with that %##% around his mouth looking more like a goats !*! than a goat-tee

Originally Posted by bns1201

he aint dead
Spoiler [+]
ben.jpg

[BORAT] wat iza theis? [/BORAT] is this a commercial???.....why is joint 5 mins in and not even close to over yet

Very good episode tonight with IMO the best final scene of an episode this season and one of the most shocking in LOST ever. I really didnt see that coming atall.

I have not read back all of the pages in this thread but what was the name of the book that Sayid received?

Also I as well do not think Ben is dead. Does anyone else think that Richard and the others informed Ben of their plan to send the burning Dharma van into thecamp in order to free Sayid?

Spoiler [+]
Another thing that I find very funny is that Radzinsky's precious Dharma stations are absolutely useless.....and he doesn't even know it
wink.gif

I don't think they necessarily blew it off, but they haven't gotten to it yet. I'm sure they think that they have a traitor
eric-lange-as-radzinsky.jpg

lost_dharma_decoded-751672.jpg

blastDoorMapOverlay4.png

What... I missed the Ann Arbor thing??? I didn't know two U of M students created the Dharma Initiative ?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What... I missed the Ann Arbor thing??? I didn't know two U of M students created the Dharma Initiative ?

The Dharma Initiative and its origins are first explored in the episode "Orientation" by an orientation film in the Swan Station. Pierre Chang (François Chau), under the pseudonym of Dr. Marvin Candle, explains that the project began in 1970, created by two doctoral candidates from the University of Michigan, Gerald and Karen DeGroot (Michael Gilday and Courtney Lavigne), and was funded by Alvar Hanso (Ian Patrick Williams) of the Hanso Foundation. They imagined a "large-scale communal research compound", where scientists and free thinkers from around the globe could research meteorology, psychology, parapsychology, zoology, electromagnetism, and a sixth discipline that the film begins to identify as "utopian social-" before being cut off

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Karen_DeGroot

Sweet... as going to U of M that is cool as hell to me

Anyway my two cents... if past Ben is dead... so is future/present Ben...

I wish Farraday was still on the show.. wonder if he'll be on again anytime soon... Desmond as well..Desmond is prolly my fav character

Back
Top Bottom