LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Yo Casper jr you can't be talking about someones people like that, you gotta respect peoples nationality and you know your talking about the G.O.A.T of this Lost thread. So show some respect for this message board and especially for a man like nycknicks.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
�im just sayin playa, if my manwould of made a comment like that about another nationality of people then $@$+ would of hit the fan but whatever im not�NT police. So im not sure if this wasposted� before but this guy theory on lost is pretty crazy

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yo Casper jr you can't be talking about someones people like that, you gotta respect peoples nationality and you know your talking about the G.O.A.T of this Lost thread. So show some respect for this message board and especially for a man like nycknicks.
laugh.gif
really? come on G chill it was a light jab @ how he was talking about his people (like they were above the next mans people)

and if he isnt going to be tellin us wat to be lookin for every week then he just one of us

aww yea you really shouldnt be doing that without a condom in this day and age you could catch something
How did you ever take it that way? All I said was that he represents my people, and it would suck to see anything happen to him because i canrelate with him as a person. I understand where he comes from, because of our ethnic/religious backgrounds.

I never said because of his ethnic/religiou background that he is better than the "next mans people". Nor do I think that.

wow some people just don't care....saw that lost time theory about 2 weeks ago and its has some sense to it.

if Ben's flaming van hadn't gone rolling by, what is it you think Kate would have said?
Anyone,( like Vozzek) think she was going to say she came back for Sawyer? But......

now put yourself in Sawyer's shoes..... by now he's spent 10x as much time with the Dharma Initiative as he has with his 815 friends.

I wonder who's side Sawyer is going to chose if when it comes down to 815/Kate (who he spent 3 monthswith) or Dharma/Juliet (who he's spent 3 years with). Not so much the love interest, but all the people in general. But probably, Juliet will be considered815 at that point anyway.

I dunno, that man LaFluer doesn't even seem all too loyal to the 815'ers at this point. It's like when you see someone you used to chill with backin the day but don't really anymore and when you do see them it's all good but your new peeps are your true friends at that time. I can't even calldude Sawyer anymore. SMH.

We found out why Sayid was on the plane last week. I wonder if we'll find out why Hurley showed up so unexpectedly as well this week.

you got Jack and his dad never respecting him and his skills as a doctor, you got Claire who's father is Christian and he was never there for her, you got Kate who killed her step father, Hurleys dad left him as a kid and came back for the money, i'm sure Charlie and his dad never got along cause I think him and his brother mentioned that in a flashback scene, Sun and her dad don't get along and Sun bought into the family business just to make her dad mad, you got Jin ashamed of his dad and tells everyone he is dead, Sawyers dad killed his mom and himself, Locke of course tried his best to get along with his dad and that never worked, Ben of course was blamed for his mothers death and his dad treated him like crap.
Aaron's father left before he was even born.
Walt and Michael never had a good relationship.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

We found out why Sayid was on the plane last week. I wonder if we'll find out why Hurley showed up so unexpectedly as well this week.

Since he had a guitar with him it had to be Charlie telling him to come back.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
x1,000,000. I don't wanna shut down anyone's browsers like the last timeI did that.
laugh.gif

Why did you have to make me wanna read the spoilers.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
x1,000,000. I don't wanna shut down anyone's browsers like the last time I did that.
laugh.gif

Why did you have to make me wanna read the spoilers.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Say it ain't so my dude. Tell me you didn't read 'em.
nerd.gif

You gotta have that will power like my dude Barack.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom