LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

However, couldn't it be possible Ben DOES remember, that's why he played all those mind games with 815?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The Temple heals people? Takes their innocence as well?

Ben just pooped his pants. That look that Locke just gave him was awesome.

i had a feeling that saving Ben would somehow involve that temple & probably the smoke monster.

Ben is about to be judged by the smoke monster next week, im callin it rite now.

Ben does end up remembering. That's why he caged up Kate and Sawyer, basically made Jack perform surgery on his back, and Sayid a serial killer.

LOCKE!!!!!

The Temple...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Next episode will be epic...The hell is coming out of the jungle?

Hopefully we learn something new about the smoke...

This episode was ight. They needed to explain what happened to Aaron and Kate...Better they got it out of the way sooner than later.

I'm ready for business to pick back up.

Ben is about to be judged by the smoke monster next week, im callin it rite now.

I think you may be right. But what happened to the little trial the Others do when one of them breaks the rules? Remember Juliet got branded with that symbol?

Ben does end up remembering. That's why he caged up Kate and Sawyer, basically made Jack perform surgery on his back, and Sayid a serial killer.

LOCKE!!!!!
Right cause thats why he was telling Sayid that "a killer is what he is" and stuff... cause he remembered him saying it. Right?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i had a feeling that saving Ben would somehow involve that temple & probably the smoke monster.

word.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

LOCKE!!!!!
Right cause thats why he was telling Sayid that "a killer is what he is" and stuff... cause he remembered him saying it. Right?
Flow's realization = dope. Makes you think...like Ben is punishing Kate, Sawyer, Jack, and Sayid for what they did (or didnt do) tohim
nerd.gif
. Nice.

Makes me wonder, what about the other characters on lost that Ben's "punished"....like in the first season, that girl and her brother dying. etc.

Kinda interesting Widmore is still there in '77. Penny seem's to be around 30 in 2004. Ellie here mother also? Her and Faraday siblings?

upstate- what brother/sister did Ben kill in S1? He took 2 kids, but I don't think he hurt them.

ODrama- smoky is going to play a major role is something very soon, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom