LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Kinda interesting Widmore is still there in '77. Penny seem's to be around 30 in 2004. Ellie here mother also? Her and Faraday siblings?

upstate- what brother/sister did Ben kill in S1? He took 2 kids, but I don't think he hurt them.

ODrama- smoky is going to play a major role is something very soon, IMO.
I've heard theories of the smoke infecting/changing people...Sounds like what Alpert was talking about...
nerd.gif

Well, Rousseu said it made all her people sick and it looked like she was right. Her BF was going to kill her.

Am I the only ##+%$%-up one or did anybody else laugh nervously when Richard says "If I take him, he'll never be the same again. His innocence will begone.". Oh *!*%, Richard is Cornholio, the ancient Egyptian god of sodomy....
frown.gif

Last 2 eps have been v e r y s l o w. I am not thrilled, but next week looks promising

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Kinda interesting Widmore is still there in '77. Penny seem's to be around 30 in 2004. Ellie here mother also? Her and Faraday siblings?

upstate- what brother/sister did Ben kill in S1? He took 2 kids, but I don't think he hurt them.

ODrama- smoky is going to play a major role is something very soon, IMO.
I've heard theories of the smoke infecting/changing people...Sounds like what Alpert was talking about...
nerd.gif

word to Rousseau's crew

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i had a feeling that saving Ben would somehow involve that temple & probably the smoke monster.

Ben is about to be judged by the smoke monster next week, im callin it rite now.
It's been in the description for like two weeks
grin.gif

Hurley and Miles
laugh.gif

Jack
smh.gif
so him not helping is the reason why Ben is the way he is
Juliet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kate
pimp.gif

My dude Richard letting them know whatsup
pimp.gif
But according to Ben he can't communicate with Jacob. So I'm guessing it's Smokey, unless there is asomeone higher
eek.gif

When he saw Locke
laugh.gif

Widmore was the leader of the Island for about 30 years. I believe as soon as Ben came into being a powerful that is when he tricked him.

Let's also not overlook the fact Jack said he was supposed to come back to the island for what.... he don't know yet. Man of science faith.

I can't believe people is hating on Jack for not helpin Ben. Yes, he's a kid but dude turn's into a MONSTER.

Jack went from the lamest dude on the planet, to an almost respectable dude in 1 episode to me.

But would he have become like that if Jack helped him. According to Alpert, he will never be the same again and he will lose his innocence.

Let's also not overlook the fact Jack said he was supposed to come back to the island for what.... he don't know yet. Man of science faith.

I can't believe people is hating on Jack for not helpin Ben. Yes, he's a kid but dude turn's into a MONSTER.

Jack went from the lamest dude on the planet, to an almost respectable dude in 1 episode to me.
jack is still the lamest dude on the show to me

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

But would he have become like that if Jack helped him. According to Alpert, he will never be the same again and he will lose his innocence.

Ahhh....true.

Maybe I'm just gone off Lost too much, I liked this episode.

But he turned into a monster because Jack refused to help.

I know I said I wouldn't post again in this thread, but it was so interesting to see the dialogue from Jack on why he didnt want to help Ben and how he wassupposed to come back to the island but he doesnt know what it is.

This whole thing with Ben and how Jack didn't help him reminds me of the times i've heard from different sources of how if someone could go back intime could have told Hitler that his art was good and made the Jewish art teacher who denied him entry into the school to accept him that it would probablyhave deterred the Holocaust from happening.

That same dynamic is what seems to be happening between Jack and Ben. I feel that Jack made the wrong decision and that his purpose in coming back to theisland was to help Ben, and in doing so would have set things in motion for Ben to grow up right. But then again my theory is shot down by what Miles andHurley were talking about how you can't change the past....

Okay i'm leaving again....

I thought it was a pretty good episode. Im excited to see the temple. I cant believe theres only one more season after this
frown.gif

I didn't really enjoy this weeks episode, but I felt good watching it. Like in full LOST mode. These "filler" episodes that people don't likeare still needed. I'm with Drama in the crowd who doesn't mind them.

Kate in the blue is DEF 10/10.

Who was the lady in the grocery store? I know we seen that trick before.
laugh.gif

I haven't been as hype for next weeks episode since "Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" was first known about. I've been waiting for next weekfor a while now. Feels good to see how we're getting there. Alpert rolling into the temple with Linus was like the end of Empire Strikes Back or something.You just WANT to see the next part RIGHT THEN.

I have a feeling we could see some familiar faces next week...

I wonder if we will ever get an explanation for the frickin dharma dolphin? That just popped in my head for some reason.
laugh.gif

Juliet saying whatshisname was in the Looking Glass was cool too...

Why no love for the Lost thread Grim?
Nah its not like that
laugh.gif
, I wrote pages back that I wanted tostay away from spoilers and all the sites that try to figure out Lost before it ends. It's related to what Bastich said way back about how trying tofigure out the show and go to in detail with stuff takes away from the whole Lost experience, that just the way I feel. But i'll stop by now and then justto give my take on stuff I feel is interesting but no more theories from me because most likely than not i'll probably be wrong
laugh.gif

Trying to figure out the show MAKES the LOST experience, imo.

But to each his own!

Grim, you're still one of us fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo crazyebw

"Juliet saying whatshisname was in the Looking Glass was cool too... "

who was whatshisname???? I couldn't hear that part properly .. lol

Here's an interesting spoiler for you guys.

Spoiler [+]
Some of you guys need to stop hating on Jack. He made the RIGHT decision, and he was supposed to make that decision. There was nothing he could do to change anything.

Back
Top Bottom