LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Lapidus smashing Sun?

That scalliwag does get around.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

another dark skinned dude offed
I'm Mexican and had no problem with that !!!
The crime is really against the black dudes though. They gettin blown up, trounced by Smoke monsters, or gettin their chests full of lead. I wanta new black guy before the series ends who lives to the end. Hopefully smoke monster is a person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

another dark skinned dude offed
I'm Mexican and had no problem with that !!!
The crime is really against the black dudes though. They gettin blown up, trounced by Smoke monsters, or gettin their chests full of lead. I want a new black guy before the series ends who lives to the end. Hopefully smoke monster is a person
laugh.gif

yeah you're right

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Exactly what we thought happened.
now what i dont understand is how desmod was able to do all that

dude got shot straight in the lower abdomen & he whoopin dude like that... wat kina sense does that make

^something in the grocery bag took the bullet.

Yeah no lie my heart was racing like "no not penny", then the kid came out and he looked at the kid, i went "no not the kid".

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Exactly what we thought happened.
now what i dont understand is how desmod was able to do all that

dude got shot straight in the lower abdomen & he whoopin dude like that... wat kina sense does that make
I think he actually hit the bag of groceries. I wonder if there was something in there that deflected it.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)][color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Desmond wasstraight wailin on Ben. How did he manage all of that after getting popped like that?? When Ben went down that hole did you guys see the look in his eyes???Ben had me shook for him.[/color]
[/color]

WHAT!!
IS!!!
HAPPENING!!!!

its clearly the smoke monster presenting itself to bein in the form of his daughter... the island must have extremely large plans for Mr. JohnLocke...

That is what I call a proper ending. Likeothers said, that def was not Alex. She looked too evil and sinister for that to actually be her. That was a dope episode for real.

I was scared when I saw Alex, I thought she was going to shank Ben... I don't know if I could watch the show without him.
frown.gif

Some writing about Egypt on the black board behind Jack in that preview for next week.

DAMN GOOD EPISODE THIS WEEK!

Back
Top Bottom