LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

i jumped when the fire relit....and that made me shook for the rest that girl being so close to his face...thought she was gonna bite his head off orsomething......

Great, great episode
Finally have some more insight on the black smoke, the only thing I need more clarification on is Claire
Don't think Alex that was saying that.. but... damn

Smoke monster in the form of Alex telling him to follow Locke from now on.

Locke is the new chosen one of the island.

So you guys think they're gonna show Ben killing Penny??? Or are we left to leave it to our imagination...

when Ben was in the snake monster's chamber, the wall above the vent looked like it had Anubis speaking to the snake monster

I'm still super confused
eyes.gif

Felt like a filler episode to me... i wanna know whats going on in 1977... not the present
roll.gif

Also... Desmond kicked the $$% outta Ben... what happened? I wouldnt think he'd wake up before he'd drown...

And he didn't kill Penny... what was he apologizing to Desmond for... shooting him?

Originally Posted by duncarooos

So you guys think they're gonna show Ben killing Penny??? Or are we left to leave it to our imagination...

Do we know for sure that Ben killed Penny?

Unless Ben recovered from his beatdown, went back to finish her off, and then caught the plane back to the island.....Penny aint dead.

I dont think he ends up killing her
when desmond tackled him=broken arm
face bruises are self explanatory
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who Eff's with the 'new' losties on the island 0% ???????????

I don't think Ben killed Penny. He was apologizing for shooting Desmond.

Side note...... Alex was looking on point.

We finally got to see why Widmore got banned. Where did dude get the horse though?
laugh.gif

Does Ben know that Richard can communicate with Jacob or when he told Locke that he couldn't was it just a bluff.
When he shot dude
eek.gif
laugh.gif
But I don't think he is dad
So I wonder what Alana is up too, we now know that they shot at the 815 people, I think some of the other dudes were playing along with her, hired by the sameperson.
So we now know about the vents, the ones that are said to be broken.
As for the temple dude said it was about half a mile in, I suppose that's where the rest of the others are.
I wonder what's good with that snake monster
I guess that is Ben's ultimate punishment, that he has to be a follower now
Next weeks episode looks like it's gonna be good and Miles meeting Dr. Chang
pimp.gif

As I was trying to watch it, the people across the hall were pre-gaming I guess, they were mad loud and on top of that my tv was acting up, the picture wasgrainy as hell. But when I was watching scrubs it was fine but at least I got to see it.

Right.. of course I just kept on thinking he was apologizing for killing penny for some reason...

So Widmore got banished because he was a crazy maniac that didn't mind killing little babies and "defying" Jacob??

If someone could elaborate that would be nice thanks!

Right.. of course I just kept on thinking he was apologizing for killing penny for some reason...

So Widmore got banished because he was a crazy maniac that didn't mind killing little babies and "defying" Jacob??

He was leaving the island regularly and had relations and a daughter with an outsider. I also think there might be more too it maybe.

Widmore was openly going to and from the Island they said. Living two lives... one on the Island and one in the real world..

Back
Top Bottom