LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I like the idea that Jack ends up back in the jungle soon, and season 6 is partly about Jack changing the way things happened. I doubt it though. BUT THATWOULD BE COOL nyc... don't tell me if I'm right or wrong. But am I crazy/a fool or not?

This is how i think the show ends.... everyone is on flight 815 to L.A. while passing over the ocean Jack winks at Kate DOOM! Im serious thats what i thinkhappens. Weak i know
embarassed.gif

I hope they get back to present time by the time this season is over, I want to see more of the homie Locke, not to mention Ben is following his orders now.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So will there be 2 Jacks in 2003? A Jack in his 60s, that has spent the last 30 years on island he was transported back to after a plane crash in his late 30s... along with the current Jack in 2003, that's going to get on a plane that's going to land in L.A. instead of crashing on Mystery Island?

Going back to the episode where Jack talked with his grandpa in the retirement home...
Jack is his own grandfather?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I said that a while ago and think it may be plausible still.

Press release for next week in SPOILER.

Looks good as usual......

Spoiler [+]
"Follow the Leader" - Jack and Kate find themselves at odds over the direction to take to save their fellow island survivors, Locke further solidifies his stance as leader of "The Others," and Sawyer and Juliet come under scrutiny from the Dharma Initiative, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MAY 6 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang, Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed, Patrick Fischler as Phil, Eric Lange as Radzinsky, David S. Lee as younger Charles Widmore, Alice Evans as younger Eloise Hawking, Leslie Ishii as Lara, Sebastian Siegel as Erik, Kevin Chapman as Mitch, Elisabeth Blake as Vanessa, William Makozak as Captain Bird, Victoria Goring as mother and Maya Henssens as young girl.

^
Spoiler [+]
I wonder who Captain Bird is. Is he just the captain of the plane? Sounds more like the captain of another "ship," or so I hope.
Also, TV Guide confirmed that Daniel is dead for anybody looking too far into it and speculating otherwise, and that Jeremy Davies is not a part of themain cast anymore. Which leaves a funny feeling that they'll leave some major loose ends.

YO!
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by truestt

I think Daniel knew he was going to get shot. He knew the exact time when Dr. Chang arrived at the Orchid. I think he somehow figured out when these things were going happen. He knew when the Incident occurs. So I don't think he's dead yet.
He also say something like...Just making sure Dr. Chang does what he is supposed to do.

That's what I was thinking... but homie saying TV Guide confirms he's gone so...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nycknicks105:
stillmatic:
" I can make time " -Daniel Faraday
The most powerful line in that whole episode.
Agreed!!! When he said that to his mom, I was totally thinking "WOOOOOORRRRDDDDD??????!!!!"

TRUTH.

(and while I'm thinking about it; all this time - I've never understood what the hell your s/n means.)

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AreYouDeeWhy

NYCKnicks. Is there something important with Richard favorite line? "Do I know you?' He seems to say that alot.
Yeah, he says it for a reason. Sort of like reassurance for him.

Originally Posted by prokid404

I think Daniel's still alive. dude was too smart to go out like that.

I know who they're going to kill, and it saddens me deeply. I knew this day would come, but never thought it would be this soon. I'm about to boycottthis show. (Idk if I really mean that).

No way, Sawyer or Hurley dies if anyone does it's Miles. He is the last one left from the Kahana
nerd.gif

There's only one character i can see nyc getting upset enough to boycott the show, and if you've followed this thread you know too. It's better youhadn't said anything.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by AreYouDeeWhy

NYCKnicks. Is there something important with Richard favorite line? "Do I know you?' He seems to say that alot.

Originally Posted by prokid404

I know who they're going to kill, and it saddens me deeply. I knew this day would come, but never thought it would be this soon. I'm about to boycott this show. (Idk if I really mean that).
juliet?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

There's only one character i can see nyc getting upset enough to boycott the show, and if you've followed this thread you know too. It's better you hadn't said anything.

I've been following since the beginning of this thread, and still cant pinpoint it. But I guess that's good, cause I want it to be a surprise.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

AreYouDeeWhy wrote:

prokid404 wrote:

I know who they're going to kill, and it saddens me deeply. I knew this day would come, but never thought it would be this soon. I'm about to boycott
this show. (Idk if I really mean that).

juliet?

I read about a month or so ago that she got signed to a new show.. so they believe she'll be off the show soon

Back
Top Bottom