LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

What happened to the other survivors? Rose, Bernard, etc. After they were getting chased with the flaming arrws, i dont remeber seeing them.

Also, what happened to the second group who came on the plane? The woman who was bringing Sayid to Guam, and the rest of them?

We don't know. We don't know. We don't know.

thanks. just making sure i didn't miss anything
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by stillmatic

" I can make time " -Daniel Faraday
"When you realize you've made a hug mistake, we'll be back at the beach, right were we started" - James LaFleur

those was my fav 2 lines

It really is James LaFleur now isn't it?

Sawyer lost that swag.
yea it is

he didnt lose the swag he lost himself

but real talk i dont think that plane at the bottom of the sea will be fake for long if they do change the past

IMO that plane will crash because it happen in the past so the plane HAS to crash.

only thing that will change is the reason it crash

Yall late. Sawyer died back in The Brig. And it's James Ford, LaFleur is just another facade a.k.a. Head of DHARMA security.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yall late. Sawyer died back in The Brig. And it's James Ford, LaFleur is just another facade a.k.a. Head of DHARMA security.
laugh.gif

You right. I'm extra hype about this week for some reason.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

It really is James LaFleur now isn't it?

Sawyer lost that swag.
yea it is

he didnt lose the swag he lost himself

but real talk i dont think that plane at the bottom of the sea will be fake for long if they do change the past

IMO that plane will crash because it happen in the past so the plane HAS to crash.

only thing that will change is the reason it crash
hmmmm....finally, someone is thinking ahead of himself.

Has anyone else watched "Ask LOST" Part 5 on abc.com. It's the Q and A with Juliet. Good Lord, talk about motor-boating!

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

Has anyone else watched "Ask LOST" Part 5 on abc.com. It's the Q and A with Juliet. Good Lord, talk about motor-boating!

nerd.gif
No but I will check it out!
devil.gif

Fraij, you from Louisville?

A local reporter asked him about the numbers............ and he said he didn't remember them.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom