LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Im saying, whats with dudes being all uptight and @!+!?
Iono, I tend to have that effect on NTers...Pause. *Shrugs*
ohwell.gif

*Made a mental note to use the flaming arrow gif for posts unrelated to LOST*
119rofn.gif

now that its over

-The way islander are reacting towards the island.

-The opening scene is VERY strange, but doesn't seem that way. You might have to check it out more than once.

-Pay attention to Jack and his mannerism. A lot of them don't seem to be the same.

nycknicks explain ...................

^ Your hat's too big.

Oh, so now we have a new group on the island, right? Those dudes that shot the arrows and were about to off Juliet's hand.

And they are in the past in that scene, right?

Wait, yeah... because Faraday had spoken with Desmond at the hatch in the time frame between the last flash and the next flash. And Locke had met up withwhat's his face that told him stuff about the future (like 'How did you know I had a bullet in my leg?', 'You told me.', 'No Ididn't', 'You will.' and seconds later, 'The next time see you, I won't recognize you. Take this.' *hands Locke a compass*)

Wait, wait, wait... no... Faraday met with Desmond at the entrance to the hatch, but then there was a flash, and instead of going back to Sawyer & Co., theshow went to Desmond, having a remembrance of that moment.

And when Locke was meeting up with what's his face, there was a flash, wasn't there?

The heck, man?

When are they? Future?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

now that its over

-The opening scene is VERY strange, but doesn't seem that way. You might have to check it out more than once.

-Pay attention to Jack and his mannerism. A lot of them don't seem to be the same.

::sigh:: I made a blog just so people wouldnt post the info here. A lot of people dont want to be spoiled.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Your hat's too big.

Oh, so now we have a new group on the island, right? Those dudes that shot the arrows and were about to off Juliet's hand.

And they are in the past in that scene, right?

Wait, yeah... because Faraday had spoken with Desmond at the hatch in the time frame between the last flash and the next flash. And Locke had met up with what's his face that told him stuff about the future (like 'How did you know I had a bullet in my leg?', 'You told me.', 'No I didn't', 'You will.' and seconds later, 'The next time see you, I won't recognize you. Take this.' *hands Locke a compass*)

Wait, wait, wait... no... Faraday met with Desmond at the entrance to the hatch, but then there was a flash, and instead of going back to Sawyer & Co., the show went to Desmond, having a remembrance of that moment.

And when Locke was meeting up with what's his face, there was a flash, wasn't there?

The heck, man?

When are they? Future?

Not really a new group. Locke mret up Richard Alpert in the FUTURE. He met up with Ethan in the PAST. Farraday met upwith Desmond in the PAST. Farraday met up with the islanders in the PAST. Sawyer and Co. met everyone in the......

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by CasperJr

now that its over

::sigh:: I made a blog just so people wouldnt post the info here. A lot of people dont want to be spoiled.
1st off the show has aired
2nd !!#% them _s

so you can explain here or make a blog explaining it

Dammit!! Does anyone know where i can watch this episode again online or D/L???

they havent released yet...

im steady hittin F5
mad.gif

what station did the guy say he was doing the orientation film for at the beginning?

Damn, thought they were going to replay the season finale to get us up to speed,
smh.gif

Just watched the intro, but I need to catch up so I turned it off, damn good start.

Goes to ABC.com to catch up,
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Crazy EBW:
Nikki and Paulo ARE done.
laugh.gif
They got rid of them because SO MANY PEOPLE complained about their characters. Nobody liked them.
laugh.gif
They were there for a few episodes and got axed.

Same thing with Ana Lucia. Everybody hated her so she got AXED...............................................
smile.gif
Word?

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats why I posted it about Ana Lucia like that. I knew she was coming backtonight because thats one of the spoilers I did a few months ago.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Still watching right now. I'll be back in a few.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Westcoast Premiere just started
Haven't read anything in this thread since the recap showed on the Eastcoast.
And all I have to say is
eek.gif

My boys....Happy Lost Premiere (kinda like happy birthday)
laugh.gif
to youall!!!

Man I don't know where to start. nyknicks, can you do some big time elaborating in your blog. I'm so very lost (no pun intended) right now.

Can someone please hook me up with a link to episode 1 and 2 of season 5 online??? I just want to download it or stream.

I need people to start posting questions... When i come back, ill tell u guys to check out the blog.
Being the ****** that I am, now that it's over, I'd really appreciate it if you'd elaborate on the little clues you pointed out inyour blog or any other little things that I should have noticed that I probably didn't. My dome is spinning right now. BTW...I think the blog was a goodchoice. Now nobody can complain anymore.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'm still trying to figure out if the past island is effected by Ben's absence.

If that was the case do you think he would have still moved the island.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'm still trying to figure out if the past island is effected by Ben's absence.

If that was the case do you think he would have still moved the island.
I don't know...A necessary evil to prevent the Freighter crew from killing everyone/Widmore finding the island...

Just finished watching the episode(s) and all I can say is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Daniel Faraday is one of my new favorite characters. This dudes knowledge extends way beyond what we know and i'm def looking forward to see what this dudehas to say. The opening scene was insane. I had a feeling Daniel would pop up since the video from the future with Candle was out with him in the backgroundpossibly. I'm just trying to figure out what he was doing there.

What I wanna know right now is what the hell is up with Miles? "Don't worry about it" and dude just pulls out dinner? Did he use his powers orwhatever to find this? That's what I was assuming.
laugh.gif

Charlotte on some Constant type ***! with the nose bleed. We'll see what thats all about soon I guess.

Ben at the end was a creepy scene. Can't wait to see how that plays out.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at all the bickering. Drama used to get on my nerves but dude is just a comedian to me know. His usage of the pics/gifs/etc are hilarious.
pimp.gif
SMH @wanting Sawyer dead though for real. Dude is a beast. Deep down dude has the best interest of others in his mind. I don't understand why Knicks on on someholier than thou type ***! though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom