LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

ummm why is desmond outside of the rules?

who wrote the book that seems to be a guide to wats going to happen and wat to do?

why does desmond need to find dude mother?

if the wheel was turned the other way would anything happen?

Because Desmond came to the island on his own? Because he wasn't a survivor of the crash? UGGGGG you had to remind me about that one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

who wrote the book that seems to be a guide to wats going to happen and wat to do?

He is outside of the rules, because he was exposed to a high level of radiation. Which goes against the time traveling properties of the island. I think theperson who wrote the book is Mr. Hawkings chick (Who i think is Daniel's mom)

I doubt turning the wheel the other way would've changed anything.

Crazy EBW:
SMH @ wanting Sawyer dead though for real. Dude is a beast jacktard. Deep down dude has the best interest of others himself in his mind.
Fixed.

laugh.gif

Yeah, that too. He came to the island on his own, but even still then, that's not a reason. Dude is immune to the effects of time travel. Ever sinceblowing up the swan station and being exposed to all that radiation he isn't effected by time travel.

You have you remember, there is a high level of electromagnetism and radiation being dealt with while time travel. The miners who were making the Orchidstation even said so. We even see the electromagnetism in the Swam station. Desmond could've even been exposed in the Swam station too, because hewasn't supposed to be in there for 3 years.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Crazy EBW:
SMH @ wanting Sawyer dead though for real. Dude is a beast jacktard. Deep down dude has the best interest of others himself in his mind.
Fixed.

laugh.gif

Word. Dude only cares about himself and Kate. When Kate isn't around, he'll try to cop a feel from Juliette. When will Jack learn though??? Kate is"perfect" for Jack, but its Juliette who
he's meant to be with.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So even though he blew up the swan after Daniel speaks to him, since it's "technically" in the past the rules don't apply? That doesn't make sense...

When Daniel spoke to Desmond, Des wasn't time traveling. He met him, but it became a memory to him. The memory didn't happen till much later. Rememberthe islanders are 3 years behind the Oceanic 6.

So even though he blew up the swan after Daniel speaks to him, since it's "technically" in the past the rules don't apply? That doesn'tmake sense...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

He is outside of the rules, because he was exposed to a high level of radiation. Which goes against the time traveling properties of the island. I think the person who wrote the book is Mr. Hawkings chick (Who i think is Daniel's mom)

I doubt turning the wheel the other way would've changed anything.
ok now about the points to look for plzzzz explain that before i lose my mind
laugh.gif
cuz i didnt see nothing wrong with the begining

Hopefully they find a way to seemlessly tie this all together.

I follow it, But I don't quite follow it...I'm confused...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

This is the most disjointed show ive ever seen

That's why we all love it.

I haven't re-watched the beginning yet to look for deep clues or whatever dude was talking about.
nerd.gif

Knicks, why DO you look at spoilers and feel good about it?

So even though he blew up the swan after Daniel speaks to him, since it's "technically" in the past the rules don't apply? That doesn't make sense...

When Daniel spoke to Desmond, Des wasn't time traveling. He met him, but it became a memory to him. The memory didn't happen till much later. Remember the islanders are 3 years behind the Oceanic 6.

but why was he allowed to even meet him didnt he say him self that time couldnt be changed by him even meeting him wouldnt that change it? andthis had to be around the time he 1st got there cuz he was still wearing that suit so does that mean ol dude was still alive and the boat is still there? butit dont metter cuz they will be jumping again soon
alien.gif

I'm so confused...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

This is the most disjointed show ive ever seen

That's why we all love it.

I haven't re-watched the beginning yet to look for deep clues or whatever dude was talking about.
nerd.gif

Knicks, why DO you look at spoilers and feel good about it?
i don't look at spoilers. I know someone who works for the show.

When Daniel spoke to Desmond, Des wasn't time traveling. He met him, but it became a memory to him. The memory didn't happen till much later. Remember the islanders are 3 years behind the Oceanic 6.
but why was he allowed to even meet him didnt he say him self that time couldnt be changed by him even meeting him wouldnt that change it? and this had to be around the time he 1st got there cuz he was still wearing that suit so does that mean ol dude was still alive and the boat is still there? but it dont metter cuz they will be jumping again soon
alien.gif

I'm so confused...
smh.gif

Desmond is outside of the rules. Daniel can't change things, but Desmond isn't really changing anything. He is just trying to bring everyone together.

Can someone please link me to Episode 1?? I already have episode 2.

My soul is crying right now... I can't find this episode online ANYWHERE...
tired.gif

That's why I refuse to get on AIM Jewels. I KNOW I'mma catch a spoiler or two...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Alright, I give up on this show. Loved season one, but this +!%+ is too crazy

So you don't "look" at spoilers, but you acquire them correct? WHY? That's all im trying to figure out.
laugh.gif

So you don't "look" at spoilers, but you acquire them correct? WHY? That's all im trying to figure out.
laugh.gif

I just want to know. Whats with the inquisition? You're acting like its some sort of taboo to willingly be spoiled about LOST.

That episode was freaking awesome!

This time travel thing is so twisted.

I want to punch Hurley in the face for being so dumb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif

I just want to know. Whats with the inquisition? You're acting like its some sort of taboo to willingly be spoiled about LOST.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm just wondering. It's the kind of show where I DON'T wanna be spoiled. Get over yourself.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Shouldn't you be updating the blog so you don't ruin the experience for NTers?
grin.gif

nyknicks. Keep doing your thing. I'm gonna keep reading it. I don't see it as being spoiled. With a show that's so complicated anyway, I likehaving the little heads up that you give. It helps me understand it better.

Like I said, I think the blog is a good idea. Now when a spoiler gets posted in here, it's not your fault....it's whichever one of us opens our bigyap.
laugh.gif

You have to keep in mind that Daniel met Desmond BEFORE they BOTH even got to the island.

That is the sole reason on why Daniel was able to talk to Desmond. That's why he told Sawyer it wouldn't work when Sawyer said he was going to tellDesmond to open up the hatch to give him food and such.

You can't go into the past and expect to change future outcomes, since what's done is done. Nor can you expect to interact with people the same way,either.

Back
Top Bottom