LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by bamez

i didnt know NT blocks it out, but jtv plays lost season 5 24/7

huh?
nerd.gif

Meh, I got a feeling she's gonna just be there to be there or used as a pawn in Mr. X's deviant plot. I can't really see her the character reallydoing anything worthwhile.

LOST fans should've been knew Claire was coming back they said before the S5 started. As for Charlie it'll be nice, he'll probably be helpingHurley. Unless the losties travel to the realm of the dead
laugh.gif

Season 1 & 2 Blu-rays are dropping tomorrow for those interested. I'm still vowing to hold off until the entire series is available in one giant boxseton BLU.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Season 1 & 2 Blu-rays are dropping tomorrow for those interested. I'm still vowing to hold off until the entire series is available in one giant boxset on BLU.

Was coming in here to say this.
Just saw the commercial on TV.

Too bad I don't have a blu-ray player or hdtv. Regular 'ol DVD's for me.

Did anybody cop???

I'm being VERY patient this offseason with missing the show. It's been a pretty solid summer so far so my mind hasn't been on LOST TOO much.
laugh.gif

I can't wait for January though DAMN. NFL Playoffs, Basketball back in full swing, 24 and LOST. HUUUUURRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

^ Is that Sayid? LOL

I copped 1 & 2 on Blu Ray at best buy. With Rewards Zone it was buy 2/$20 off. Pretty cool. Like 40 a piece which is a solid deal for a blu ray season.Have not opened yet.

I'm trying so damn hard to wait til the series is over to buy the Blu-Ray package, but I have a feeling its gonna cost a left testicle for the entireseries in one boxset...

Anyone know how much boxsets like that usually run? (on Blu-Ray)

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I'm trying so damn hard to wait til the series is over to buy the Blu-Ray package, but I have a feeling its gonna cost a left testicle for the entire series in one boxset...

Anyone know how much boxsets like that usually run? (on Blu-Ray)

It'll probably be in the $300-$400 range but you can get for around $250ish when it drops i'm guessing.

I copped season 1 and 2 on Blu... 38 bucks a piece
pimp.gif

I didn't own 1 or 2 already, and already have 3 and 4 on Blu

The first time I watched season 1 over a little over a year ago... I had no interest in the show, and was watching it because my girl forced me into it
roll.gif

So I must say... its kind of like watching it for the first time in a way... Already caught an episode I never saw before
pimp.gif

The Quality is jumpy.... some scenes its AMAZING... some theres a lot of noise and not so much... but I'm enjoying watching through it... already tooEpisode 15.

Gotta point out one possible continuity flaw I found... which is pretty big if I'm correct

On episode four... Locke is talking to Helen on the phone.... the way I perceived it as both this time, and the first time I watched, was that he had never mether before, and had developed a relationship with her over the phone for the past few months. Yet later in the series... they were together for quite sometime... whats going on here? Maybe after their big fallout he just talked to her on the phone through her job, since she called him a "Customer"

Still.... it really felt like they had never met @ that point

Different Helens? I think Locke just got obsessed about her (the real Helen, played by Katey Sagal) and he just called the phone operator Helen since I assumethey'll just go with the flow since he's paying.

Mr. Mucus is correct. Locke was just desperately trying to find a new Helen so started talking to a phone operator.... Right?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Mr. Mucus is correct. Locke was just desperately trying to find a new Helen so started talking to a phone operator.... Right?
Looking back that did confuse the shh out of me since she was long gone when he ended up in a wheelchair but I don't think it was just a phoneoperator. It must've been one of those phone sex/fantasy ones. No regular phone operator is gonna play along with that scenario
laugh.gif
In retrospect Locke just seems even more pathetic off of that.

Back
Top Bottom