LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Possibly. I just know I dont want to see that. I want to see what happens after Jacob dies. All the mayhem and madness that would ensue. From Alpert trying tomurk Ben and Locke, to Jack finally being able to have a reason to kill Locke (tons of possible JackFaces).
It would be interesting to see them try to re-write the course of history though.

I don't think they would disregard Sun, Richard, and the 2 Lockes. Maybe one story is some of them reliving seasons 1+ and the other is everyone in thepresent; just as there were the 06ers and the time-jumping crew at the start of this season.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

looks like sawyer is going to be puttin in serious work this upcoming season

OMG that is the most genius thing I have ever seen. Makes Sixth Sense look like child's play. OMG OMG OMG. Don't watch if you don't wanna be spoiled. OMG

OMG
indifferent.gif

Sir all of those clips are from past episodes, they are just edited.
Prolly done by a fan.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Anywhere to find season 5 online?
eyes.gif

ABC!

I like the idea about everything happening except for your part where you say Jacob in the fire is "the end". I feel like there's more after thatfor sure.

who was the man that appeared before Michael (walts father) before the boat blew? Jacob?

who was the man that appeared before Michael (walts father) before the boat blew? Jacob?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

- Could Locke have been possessed from the very beginning?
the smoke monster can only appear in the form of someone who is dead...

and Locke was not dead until the the end of season 5...

so i highly doubt that locke has been possessed the entire series...
How do you know that?

You don't.

Explain to me how John Locke can walk once he gets to the island?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Glad to see we're thinking outside the box this offseason! Thread isn't DEAD by any means.
so youre insinuating that locke has been dead since the beginning of the series...

well then how did Locke go off the island... the smoke monster cant leave the island...

and also how did Ben kill Locke if he was already dead as you're insinuating...

I watched the Pilot again.

- Locke's speech about backgammon is much deeper than I remember. Obviously it refers to the struggle between Jacob and the black shirt. The game is "older than Jesus Christ." It also looks like a setup of Locke vs. Walt. The scene ends with him asking Walt, "do you want me to tell you a secret?"

I thought his secret was that he was handicapped before the plane crash and the wheelchair was his.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

That was Christian, Jack's father.

that was Jacks father Christian Shepard, but what we don't know is whether or not he was possessed by the bad guy or really speaking for the island.

Sci fi plays Lost at 4pm everyday, right now im watching the episode where Claire is having her baby with Kate, I was wondering if we would see some type ofruffle in the bushes ( sawyer from the past)

How do you know that?

You don't.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Glad to see we're thinking outside the box this offseason! Thread isn't DEAD by any means.
so youre insinuating that locke has been dead since the beginning of the series...

well then how did Locke go off the island... the smoke monster cant leave the island...

Haven't watched lost in a long time, so its been interesting to read up on some stuff. But, is it possible that Locke actually died in the intial planecrash that brought them to the island?

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

I watched the Pilot again.

- Locke's speech about backgammon is much deeper than I remember. Obviously it refers to the struggle between Jacob and the black shirt. The game is "older than Jesus Christ." It also looks like a setup of Locke vs. Walt. The scene ends with him asking Walt, "do you want me to tell you a secret?"

I thought his secret was that he was handicapped before the plane crash and the wheelchair was his.

That was Christian, Jack's father.

That's probably right on the 'secret.'

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Anywhere to find season 5 online?
eyes.gif

ABC!

I like the idea about everything happening except for your part where you say Jacob in the fire is "the end". I feel like there's more after that for sure.
ABC's only got the finale.

Originally Posted by RBeezy32

How do you know that?

You don't.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Haven't watched lost in a long time, so its been interesting to read up on some stuff. But, is it possible that Locke actually died in the intial plane crash that brought them to the island?
hmm... i guess its technically possible that locke has been dead since the very first episode...

but its not probable at all... that means that Locke would have died twice & been resurrected twice...

i just dont think they would give a character that ended up never being alive on teh show that much depth & that much importance & airtime...

not that I think its a big coincidence but...
Locke definately died when he fell was pushed out of that window

Originally Posted by sn00pee

not that I think its a big coincidence but...
Locke definately died when he fell was pushed out of that window
no doubt about that...

Jacob touched him & brought him back to life

How do you know that?

You don't.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Haven't watched lost in a long time, so its been interesting to read up on some stuff. But, is it possible that Locke actually died in the intial plane crash that brought them to the island?
hmm... i guess its technically possible that locke has been dead since the very first episode...

but its not probable at all... that means that Locke would have died twice & been resurrected twice...

i just dont think they would give a character that ended up never being alive on teh show that much depth & that much importance & airtime...

Well the fact that his body was in the box at the end of the season, pretty much proves that he was alive at some point.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

How do you know that?

You don't.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Well the fact that his body was in the box at the end of the season, pretty much proves that he was alive at some point.
glad you agree with me...

that would be complete garbage if Locke had been dead the whole time

What was up with the guitar that Hurley brings back with him? The one that's "not Jacob's guitar"?

In season 1, Locke assures Charlie that he will find his guitar because he has "faith." When he tries convincing Charlie not to use drugs, hemiraculously finds the guitar in a tree.

Furthermore, Locke is able to find Jack hanging off a cliff and saves him - this after Jack was chasing the ghost of his father and then lost his footing.

I'm not exactly insinuating that Locke has been dead since the very beginning. It could be that some of these Lockes are 2008 Locke, or something of thesort. Or the story was reset for him, he knows how things happen, and Jack and co.'s first time through the story is Locke's second.

I don't have any good idea how these things will turn out, but I'm sure we'll see it through whatever Hurley's guitar is supposed to be doing.

Back
Top Bottom