LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the date of the premiere, Feb. 2, is Groundhog's Day... and I think that was a factor in them choosing that date.

ew.com

read doc jensen.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009-2010 season with a "highly anticipated and shocking finale
What do you guys think that shocking finale is?

That season 7 premiers in 2011
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I could only hope
frown.gif

YO THAT WOULD BLOW MY ###*%#+ MIND!

I'm only on the 17th episode of the 1st season.. Is it alright to just read some summaries, and skip around??

how does Daniel Feherty get to the dharma HQ's in Ann Arbor

and i just got done with the finale on season 5... wow is all i gotta say...how is juliette gonna survive that fall

and LMAO at Jacob showing up in everybodys past

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I'm only on the 17th episode of the 1st season.. Is it alright to just read some summaries, and skip around??
You could've skipped some S1 eps since some centric eps are for characters who die anyway but you're too far in now. There's nothingworth skipping in S2-S4 and when you realize that there's no way you want to skip anything in S5.

If you read summaries you'll end up just wanting to see it anyway. You still got time. Watch 10 eps a day man.
how does Daniel Feherty get to the dharma HQ's in Ann Arbor
Daniel Faraday is a physicist, genius level at that. He simply volunteered for the program to go back. He was gonna find anyway to get off thatisland not to make what Charlotte said come true but the other losties coming back to the island changed that.

It's not even worth skipping.

EXCEPT for the episode "Expose" in season 3. It's a fun episode though I guess, just not very much going on with the storyline.

On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009-2010 season with a "highly anticipated and shocking finale

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I could only hope
frown.gif

lol what if they do it bogus and really they are all dead already.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

It's not even worth skipping.

EXCEPT for the episode "Expose" in season 3. It's a fun episode though I guess, just not very much going on with the storyline.
I would never skip an episode of Lost. This is my third time watching it starting from the beginning. If you skip an episode you'll just ruinthe continuity of the story.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I could only hope
frown.gif
lol what if they do it bogus and really they are all dead already.

If they do that I'm going on strike.

I know the end is very close, but I can't think of what the final scene of Lost could possibly be. So, many different ways to end it, I'm sure somewill love it and some will hate it. I just really wonder if it's going to be a "sad" or "happy" ending.

I'm only on the 17th episode of the 1st season..
So am I. Got this girl into it. She is loving it. I'm dropping false spoilers on her every episode. Watching the seasons over with all theinfo we kno is kinda trippy like WOW that totally makes sense now.

So some of you may not have been following the "12 days of Lost-mas" from Kristen at E!Online. Shes basically telling two versions of what willhappen in season 6. One is true, one is false. You may want to avoid reading this if you're trying to stay spoiler free...THESE ARE ACTUAL SPOILERS BUT ONEIS FALSE. They're awesome.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the first 3:

Spoiler [+]
Which of the following is true?
  • Maggie Grace's (Shannon) absence from the beginning of the new season will be explained by a significant change to Shannon and Boone's (Ian Somerhalder) backstory.
  • Sawyer (Josh Holloway) will smooch someone who is either Kate (Evangeline Lilly) or Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), and it will happen within the first four hours of the new season.
And oh, what the hey, here's a bonus for today's Lost-mas offering only. I will go ahead and tell you that:

Both of the above are actually true. Merry Lost-mas, everyone!

(Reminder: Maggie was the Lostie I referred to earlier in a blind item as a "holdout," who was busy shooting back-to-back movies when she was first offered a return to Lost. She may appear later in the season.)

As for how and who and when, you'll have to sort it out in the comments below...

Then check back tomorrow for the Second Day of Lost-mas.
Spoiler [+]
Ho-ho-hoooo...no he di'int!

Let it be known that the most holy crap, jaw-dropping moment of Lost's upcoming two-hour season premiere (in my humble but always right opinion) is served up by none other than Mr. Terry O'Quinn.

Remember, when we last saw John Locke he appeared to be in two places: (1) very dead on the beach and (2) inside Jacob's lair convincing Ben to kill Jacob. (So not cool!)

So what's the big moment that's so stunning it will make you scream out loud?

Our 12 Days of Lost-mas continues with one spoiler that is true (nice!) and one spoiler that is false (naughty!) regarding the almighty O'Quinn, and his shocking twist.

One of these is true, the other is false:

* We find out John Locke is related to C*****s *id**re and J*** ***ph*** in a way you would never ever expect-yes, "related" as in by blood!

* Terry O'Quinn does something bat-poop insane involving a character we have known since the very first episode of Lost's first season, then says: "I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

Which one is right?

Guesses? Theories? Post below, and have your adult diapers standing by for this one, Lost fans
Spoiler [+]
Oh, Sayid Jarrah, your hotness knows no bounds.

Not to mention, you are a fan favorite.

So they certainly can't be killing you (Naveen Andrews) off of Lost as early as the very first episode of the final season, right?

Maybe...maybe not.

Our 12 Days of Lost-mas continues with the latest gift: some brow-raising scoop on what's ahead for Sayid when the new season of Lost begins Feb. 2.

It is a matter of life or death, so read at your own risk!

One of the following is true:

* Sayid dies.
* Sayid kills Jack.

Remember, when we last saw these Losties they were in 1977. Sayid had been shot and Jack (Matthew Fox) was near the site of the bomb that supposedly went kablooey and reset time.

Thoughts? Guesses? Sleuth it out below!

Say word, one is real and one is false? How'd she get the inside scoop?

Must.resist.clicking.

*X's thread

^ I couldn't either.
smh.gif

Read the first one. Ehhhh, nothing groundbreaking IMO.

Read the 1st spoiler if you need your Lost info fix

Back
Top Bottom