LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I was also gonna wait till the whole show was done with to pick up whatever mega box set they came out with it so that I could see the commentary on the littledetails they leave in the show that doesnt get noticed even by Lost buffs.

I've just been watching Lost in 2.0 on G4 and I really like the pop up bar at the bottom that clues you in on those little easter eggs.

I was watching the episode last night where Locke took Sawyer to the Black Rock to confront Locke's dad.

Sawyer's Grimm stare > Jack always out of breath > Ben's Bug Eyes.

First hour is one of the recap shows that basically gets us to where we are now. Next TWO HOURS (
eek.gif
) are new.

Like SKA said, RE WATCH THIS SHOW!! It really makes you appreciate the show and how deep the writers and producers went to make sure everything went together.That's probably the only reason i'm glad I got into LOST late. I kinda could keep up with theories and stuff and look at easter eggs online and justwow myself a million times throughout the season. Season 2 was so freakin awesome IMO. I hate that I knew who Ben was already and that wasn't as big of amystery as it would be to the "naked viewer" of the season.

I was like your friend SKA, I thought LOST was just some survivor show and once I found out the whole shebang, i was instantly hooked. Thank God for nothingbeing on last January and me watching that recap show out of pure boredom/whatthehellisthisshowallabout wonder.

Season 4 DVD has some awesome bonus features too. They have this fast forward recap which is an hour long with all of the flash forwards we have seen but inorder so for those fans who are kinda confused about the future and the order things happen, this is a great cheat sheet to really understand everything.There's also this mockumentary type deal that explains how the O6 are lying and disproving all the things that they said happened to them on the island.Its REALLY interesting if you love LOST.
laugh.gif
It's just cool to see what type of deal you would catch on A&E if it really happened.

I really wonder how much we will figure out from this show. I mean we HAVE to know what Walt's deal is. The deal with the smoke monster, four toed statue,etc right? I can't have this show ending and certain questions like that remain unknown.

Well, maybe the statue will never be answered. But damn I wish it would.
laugh.gif

I remember beein late on watching this show and watching the first 16 episodes in a row, needless to say I got hooked.
Maybe I should start rewatching it too
smile.gif

Definitely re-watch it. I think the show lost a few fans after season three and with the sudden endings and the wait between them was just too much andconfusing to keep up with what was going on. You had to be patient and truly want to understand what is going on with the Island and everything between toreally stay with the show I guess. I watched the entire season on DVD pretty much straight through so I didn't really get bored with it at all.

It's worth catching up to now though. The show has gotten VERY GOOD with all that is happening on and OFF the island more importantly. I can't wait tosee Jeremy Bentham talk to Walt and see what thats all about.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mr%20Bump.jpg

My favorite trailer for the upcoming season BTW...it was the first and just got me PUMPED. The song just flows beautifully with the trailer.

Charlotte with the bleeding nose? Will she need to find a constant? Maybe someone from her past connected to the island??

How about when everyone is sitting there on the island looking "LOST"? Maybe the island moved back in time. Like the producers said on the extras forS4, it's not WHERE the island moved but possibly WHEN the island moved...

Great things to ponder.
smile.gif

Show IS PIFFFFFF. I'm about to start watching season 1 again later tonight just for the hell of it to pass time until the 21st.
laugh.gif

I've never been so pumped for a season premiere in my life. My fiance got me into this right before season 4 started, and I've been hooked ever since.In watching the first 3 seasons on DVD, I'm not used to waiting this long for another episode....................... WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a question - In that trailer, there is a point where Locke looks to be waking up laying on the ground, similar to Jack in the pilot episode andBen when he wakes up in the desert in Tunisia, coincidence????????????? Somehow I don't think so.

Originally Posted by freezelle

I've never been so pumped for a season premiere in my life. My fiance got me into this right before season 4 started, and I've been hooked ever since. In watching the first 3 seasons on DVD, I'm not used to waiting this long for another episode....................... WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a question - In that trailer, there is a point where Locke looks to be waking up laying on the ground, similar to Jack in the pilot episode and Ben when he wakes up in the desert in Tunisia, coincidence????????????? Somehow I don't think so.
Definitely not coincidence...
smokin.gif

Heres the mockumentary thing I was talking about, it's broken down into three parts on YouTube so sorry it isn't one branched video. It's reallycool IMO.

That was a very interesting watch, Crazy. It's cool to see how an outsider would perceive the situation, not knowing what we as viewers saw while everyonewas on the island.

That's funny, I just read that article like two hours ago, yeah it wasn't too bad, nothing that's going to give anything away. Just making the twoweeks last even longer.

Thanks for those vids, EBW.
I think I'm going to have to visit abc.com to rewatch season 4
laugh.gif

It's only 13 episodes. Doesn't take up too much time. You can watch an episode a day and still have time for the premiere. I was thinking aboutrewatching the series from beginning to now but I dunno if even I can do that.
laugh.gif

'FLOST'

laugh.gif

How do you know if you're obsessed with LOST? If the people at work refer to you as 'that loser who's obsessed with LOST'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I've been rewatching Season 4 on abc.com getting ready, but the last couple of nights no episodes would play.......

KneeNoh, is abc.com working for you??????

Originally Posted by stillmatic

anyone ever notice the donnie darko similarities?
A predestination paradox, also called either a causal loop, or a causality loop and (lessfrequently) either a closed loop or closedtime loop, is a paradox of time travel that is often used as a convention in science fiction. It exists when a time traveller is caught in a loop of events that"predestines" him or her to travel back in time. Because of the possibility of influencing the past while time traveling, one way of explaining whyhistory does not change is by saying that whatever has happened was meant to happen. A time traveller attempting to alter the past in this model, intentionallyor not, would only be fulfilling his role in creating history as we know it, not changing it. Effectively, it means this: the time traveller is in the past,which means he/she was in the past before. Therefore, his/her presence is vital to the future, and he/she does something that causes the future tohappen the way it happened. It is very closely related to the ontological paradox and usually occurs at the same time.

and he talks to "dead people", importance of a series of numbers,psychology,the plane crash, watership down, its like lost bit off the whole movie

Back
Top Bottom