LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S LOST WEDNESDAY!!!!

The pilot episode is on SCI FI HD right now. Just saw the part where the marshal catches Kate. Knowing what I know now, I wonder if the marshal was an other.The others got them all to board flight 815 on their own free will except for Kate. The Marshal caught her and forced her to go.

Now I just heard Maggie Grace's fine @+$ translate Russeau's radio loop. "It killed them....It killed them all." - 16 Years and 5 months ago.And they just showed up on the island on the current episodes. Something tells me Smokey is about to unleash the fury.

Oh yeah, Evangeline Lilly and Matthew Fox are on the cover of the newest issue of Entertainment weekly. Not a lot of spoiler it in, but there are a few tidbitsabout the next 3 or 4 episodes that...for lack of better words...made me go
eek.gif

Sorry guys for not being able to post in this thread for awhile. I've been very busy with some things. I will make a huge post on my blog about futurespoilers and drop some more hints in this thread.

The show does get a lot better, and I heard some crazy stuff about cast members wanting out of the show. Especially someone whom I have a major crush on
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Sorry guys for not being able to post in this thread for awhile. I've been very busy with some things. I will make a huge post on my blog about future
spoilers and drop some more hints in this thread.

The show does get a lot better, and I heard some crazy stuff about cast members wanting out of the show. Especially someone whom I have a major crush on
frown.gif

Looking forward to reading your hints in this thread
pimp.gif

I Hope that the last part ain't true i don't want anyone of the show; at lest not yet.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

The pilot episode is on SCI FI HD right now. Just saw the part where the marshal catches Kate. Knowing what I know now, I wonder if the marshal was an other. The others got them all to board flight 815 on their own free will except for Kate. The Marshal caught her and forced her to go.

Interesting.

frown.gif

What?!?! Hurley's gone!!!
laugh.gif

That would suck if someone wanted out before the Island.... I mean the producers did.

DanielDaeKim.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji] AP

Daniel Dae Kim

'Lost' star says Smoke Monster secrets to emerge

Feb. 10, 2009, 6:58 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- One of the biggest mysteries of "Lost" - the Smoke Monster - will be unveiled on the popular TV drama, and soon.

Actor Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Jin, said in an interview that the origin and nature of the malevolent dark cloud will be disclosed and viewers will even get a glimpse of its lair. Turns out the monster is as "old as the island" that's been home to the Oceanic jet-crash survivors and their foes.

Kim also cautioned against expectations that his character, Jin, will reunite with his wife, Sun (Yunjin Kim), even though Jin survived a freighter explosion and Sun returns to the island after escaping it.

Those events don't mean "they're particularly in the same place or chronologically in the same time," Kim said.

As for the atomic bomb that showed up in the "Jughead" episode, he said the show's producers rarely give something such prominence unless it counts in the island's mythology.

"That's a huge red herring if it's a red herring," Kim said, suggesting the bomb could help resolve plot points as the series ends in 2010.

Perhaps the time-traveling that's popped up this season might be one of those.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=352078&gt1=28130http://tv.msn.com/tv/arti...news=352078&gt1=28130

pimp.gif

Why does Duke and UNC have to play tonight...I can't decide which I wanna watch
mad.gif

I know Lost will be on the net later...but I like watching it on tv and live...

"This Place is Death" ...........I can't wait!!

I'll watch the first half of Cuse / Uconn. Then 2 hours of Lost (flipping to the games during commercials). Then the last half of UNC / Duke.

My kids are going to love me tonight, because I'm going to let them play video games for at least 4 hours straight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

"This Place is Death" ...........I can't wait!!

I'll watch the first half of Cuse / Uconn. Then 2 hours of Lost (flipping to the games during commercials). Then the last half of UNC / Duke.

My kids are going to love me tonight, because I'm going to let them play video games for at least 4 hours straight.
laugh.gif
Ours are going to hate us, they're going to bed 30 minutes early tonight....
devil.gif

Im hyped for tonights show.

The previews with locke goin down that well looks crazy
eek.gif

Btw way duke unc at 6 on the west
laugh.gif

living on the west coast #+##+

So I've got this crazy theory about how Danielle's baby gets kidnapped.

Basically in a nutshell, it's this:

Future Ben Linus takes the baby and delivers the baby to his past self...or something like that.

Does that sound stupid? Probably, but...I dunno, with the way Danielle is, I thought it might be able to work.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

So I've got this crazy theory about how Danielle's baby gets kidnapped.

Basically in a nutshell, it's this:

Future Ben Linus takes the baby and delivers the baby to his past self...or something like that.

Does that sound stupid? Probably, but...I dunno, with the way Danielle is, I thought it might be able to work.
or maybe ben finds out that rousseau is pregnant & just take the baby ALL IN THE PAST.

so the smoke monster is a security system that protects that temple.

something extremely important must be in that temple then

Back
Top Bottom