LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by ericberry14

so since Jin doesnt want Sun to come back & told John to tell Sun that Jin is dead. Does that mean that Sun is going to try to kill Ben? will she succeed?

wrong wrong.
Locke is dead, but he will have the ring on him. Ben will use that ring to prove that Jin is still alive......at least thats what i think i could be wrong wrong

pimp.gif

Welcome home my dude.

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by ericberry14

so since Jin doesnt want Sun to come back & told John to tell Sun that Jin is dead. Does that mean that Sun is going to try to kill Ben? will she succeed?

wrong wrong.
Locke is dead, but he will have the ring on him. Ben will use that ring to prove that Jin is still alive......at least thats what i think i could be wrong wrong
hmm. it could be either one, she could think that the ring is proff that Jin is dead & kill Ben. or she could think that the ring if proofthat Jin is alive, & spare Ben's life

^ Exactly.

Ben could say something along the lines of "When John came back, he gave me this and told me that Jin wants you to come back."

Also, I wonder how truthful Ben was being when he said that he was protecting the O6 from something/someone off the island.

it seems like everybody's fate is up to finding Eloise Hawking, but how is he going to get off the island.

Locke is my new hero. dude has a compound fracture in his tibia/fibula & he walked & turned the wheel. What was the green flash? it Flashed white whenBen turned it.

Now the question is what happened to lock in the 3 years that he's been off the island, what has he been doing?

Oh %+*%. its Reunion Time.

damnit i dont wanna wait til next week to see how she gets them back to the island. this %+*% is just gettin crazy

Next week's preview: everybody's goin back to the island
eek.gif

I can't believe this guy said "Say hello to my son!"
roll.gif

I don't think Ben is supposed to come back.

Also, was the island jumping because of the wheel freaking out as it was before Locke seemed to fix it?

Could Sawyer and them now be stuck whenever the last time jump put them?

Next week is gonna explain alot of things I believe. Things are starting to catch up and we may finally get some concrete answers behind the island.

R.I.P. to Charlotte, I wonder if her last line to Faraday has any significance.

And they need to go into Miles' background. Especially with the whole talking to ghost's thing.

I wonder if all of this that is happening now, would have been correcting from the beginning if Locke was the one that pushed the wheel first. But I stillthink Ben manipulated Locke when he told Ben what needs to happen to the island and Ben used that info to help him get on Jacob's good graces, cuzChristian was talking to Locke like he was a kid in a sort of condescending tone because Locke let Ben move the island instead of doing it himself.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Next week is gonna explain alot of things I believe. Things are starting to catch up and we may finally get some concrete answers behind the island.

R.I.P. to Charlotte, I wonder if her last line to Faraday has any significance.

And they need to go into Miles' background. Especially with the whole talking to ghost's thing.

I wonder if all of this that is happening now, would have been correcting from the beginning if Locke was the one that pushed the wheel first. But I still think Ben manipulated Locke when he told Ben what needs to happen to the island and Ben used that info to help him get on Jacob's good graces, cuz Christian was talking to Locke like he was a kid in a sort of condescending tone because Locke let Ben move the island instead of doing it himself.
The thing about chocolate?
laugh.gif
That would hilarious.

This is one of the few episode's this season that didn't have me completely confused. Looks like were finally about to get more answers than questions.But.....

Could you imagine being one of the people on 815 and going thru everything they have went thru in basically 3 1/2 months?

And WHERE IS ROSE AND BERNARD???

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I can't believe this guy said "Say hello to my son!"
roll.gif

I don't think Ben is supposed to come back.

Also, was the island jumping because of the wheel freaking out as it was before Locke seemed to fix it?

Could Sawyer and them now be stuck whenever the last time jump put them?
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the wheel doing that. Next week's episode looks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I'm interested to see this process about how they found the island. I wonder how Desmond will react to Ms. Hawking....it's obvious that herecognized her.

i need to see the old ladys eyes again im 100% that one of her eyes was full black idk about the other but id def put 5 on that left eye being all the wayblack (her right) at the end

and when that smoke monster pulled ol dude down the hole it was set up the same way as the john time so they both was bate to get everybody to come down.

we all know how fast smokey can move so it was moving slowly just so they can keep up

only real difference that i can rememeber is that john was being held from the waist and arms(i think) and ol dude wasnt so smokey just pulled him down knowinghe would live thru it unlike john.

so wat ever down there is more then a sickness its" the truth "

and im still stickin to my they only time travel when something needs to happen
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm guessing Widmore knew that they all had some tie to the island?

Dudes arm got ripped off
eek.gif

Robert trying to kill Danielle
smh.gif

Christian talking down to John, not even helping him, isn't that against doctor protocol
laugh.gif

What exactly is Miles' profession?

R.I.P Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom