LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Egyptian Hieroglyphs on the Temple!!
i really hope they arent insinuation that the island has ancient egyptian roots. that would be too much for me

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Is it just me or do the flashes seem to be getting more and more violent?
its nto necessarily the flashes getting more violent. Its their brain's becoming more unstuck in time, their internal clock just getting more& more screwed up.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i really hope they arent insinuation that the island has ancient egyptian roots. that would be too much for me
Maybe the island just "brought" Egyptians to the island?

What happened to Ben's little ginger friend again?

This guy Dan..
eek.gif

Maybe the island just "brought" Egyptians to the island?
yea im hoping lost doesnt go down that path. but i know that it will, so yea.

but seriously i think its become clear that Charlotte's mind has become completely unstuck in time & is just jumping in time randomly. Yet she stillknew that they would need to go to the well, how would she know that?

but still why is it happening to charlotte so much sooner than the rest of them.

So Charlotte has been on the island a whole lot longer than the rest of them, she grew up on the damn island.

Farraday was on the island when Charlotte was a kid & told her not to ever come back or she would die. How in the hell is this N Farraday immune toeverything that happens. He didnt have a constant back then

that was straight
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

so since Jin doesnt want Sun to come back & told John to tell Sun that Jin is dead. Does that mean that Sun is going to try to kill Ben? will she succeed?

EDIT: what the hell did Locke just break? It sounded real nasty tho, probaby both his legs...
eek.gif
the island made sure that once he leaves he will be paralyzed again.
eek.gif

2nd EDIT: Charlotte has kicked the bucket. she was a solid character.

R.I.P. charlotte, may you rest in peace

so since Jin doesnt want Sun to come back & told John to tell Sun that Jin is dead. Does that mean that Sun is going to try to kill Ben? will she succeed?

wrong wrong.
Locke is dead, but he will have the ring on him. Ben will use that ring to prove that Jin is still alive......at least thats what i think i could be wrongwrong

Back
Top Bottom