LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate. Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.

BTW....nyknicks, I'm waiting for your insight/hints.....patiently, lol.
This idea isn't too far-fetched
wink.gif
w t f?
indifferent.gif
muahahaaha

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate. Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.

BTW....nyknicks, I'm waiting for your insight/hints.....patiently, lol.
This idea isn't too far-fetched
wink.gif
w t f?
indifferent.gif
muahahaaha
But, how then?

Originally Posted by bns1201

In order for the Jack and Kate of season 1 to see the presumed skeletons of themselves, there would have to be an infinite time loop Im thinking.

1. Jack and Kate arrive on the island

2. They see the skeletons (of themselves)

3. The live out their lives until they come back to the island at a prior time to when the plane crashed, therefore the skeletons and season 1 jack and kate are not there yet

4. They die

5. They rot away and become skeletons

6. The plane crashes and jack and kate see themselves and the whole process starts allllll over...

meaning that the process has happened before, and now we're getting into the whole chicken vs egg argument.

I think that the last episode of the series will tie into the first episode of the series, and the whole show is just one continuous loop
This is my thinking also. Because there has been subtle hint's that this is not Jack's first time on the island:

-He was by himself in the Jungle when the plane crashed.
-There seemed to be a wand beside him like Ben used when he "teleported"
- He ran directly to the beach after the crash
- He has said many times "he will be OK", "this isn't supposed to happen",etc. But, he never claimed to be a man of Faith.
- There's a few other things that I've forgotten. But, this was a pretty solid theory that was discussed before.

This show is CRACK. It could go so many ways.

Richard could end up (and probably is)....... idk, something is going to be very crazy about his past other than his age.

Can't wait to see more on the Temple & the Smoke Monster!!!

I don't see why it couldn't be Jack & Kate as Adam & Eve. Locke was skipping thru time and seenthe light from the hatch. He was only "x" yards away from his past self. Sawyer seen Claire give birth, so he was only "x" yards from hispast self.

edit-- I can see them being in the same space during 2 times, but that doesn't explain how they could die, then come back and see themselves. Because theywould have to first die, so how would they come back and see themselves dead? I really just confused myself.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by bns1201

In order for the Jack and Kate of season 1 to see the presumed skeletons of themselves, there would have to be an infinite time loop Im thinking.

1. Jack and Kate arrive on the island

2. They see the skeletons (of themselves)

3. The live out their lives until they come back to the island at a prior time to when the plane crashed, therefore the skeletons and season 1 jack and kate are not there yet

4. They die

5. They rot away and become skeletons

6. The plane crashes and jack and kate see themselves and the whole process starts allllll over...

meaning that the process has happened before, and now we're getting into the whole chicken vs egg argument.

I think that the last episode of the series will tie into the first episode of the series, and the whole show is just one continuous loop
This is my thinking also. Because there has been subtle hint's that this is not Jack's first time on the island:

-He was by himself in the Jungle when the plane crashed.
-There seemed to be a wand beside him like Ben used when he "teleported"
- He ran directly to the beach after the crash
- He has said many times "he will be OK", "this isn't supposed to happen",etc. But, he never claimed to be a man of Faith.
- There's a few other things that I've forgotten. But, this was a pretty solid theory that was discussed before.

This show is CRACK. It could go so many ways.

Richard could end up (and probably is)....... idk, something is going to be very crazy about his past other than his age.

Can't wait to see more on the Temple & the Smoke Monster!!!

I don't see why it couldn't be Jack & Kate as Adam & Eve. Locke was skipping thru time and seen the light from the hatch. He was only "x" yards away from his past self. Sawyer seen Claire give birth, so he was only "x" yards from his past self.

edit-- I can see them being in the same space during 2 times, but that doesn't explain how they could die, then come back and see themselves. Because they would have to first die, so how would they come back and see themselves dead? I really just confused myself.

laugh.gif
you got way lost in the timeline and that theory.

They showed this at the LOST panel at Comic Con 2008. According to the producers, we have seen the man behind the camera before. And the baby youhear crying has to be Miles. This is crazy.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

��

^ Yes. And it makes me wonder if we'll see that video somewhere in the series now. It seems pretty important, but raises a lot more questions.

Mannnnn ..

Charlottoe saying that Farraday was the one who told her not to come back was
eek.gif

My man Desmond poppin' up
pimp.gif

Who's going to get the rest of the O6 back if Jack, Sun, Des, and Ben already go back to the island? Someone's going to have to school them to Eloise.Orrrrr somehow everyone will come back as a whole group.

That's all I got right now. Had class all day.

okkk someone needs to clear something up for me. In the season 4 premiere, the scene with Jack and Kate in the future by the airport... that's some timeAFTER what just happened this episode with Ben Sun Kate Jack Sayid right? Because Kate says (in the scene with jack) that locke came and visited her...correct?

I think it's right before, because that's when they find out Locke's (aka Jeremy Bentham) dead. Then Jack see's Ben at the funeral, and thenthey get everyone together to go back.

"Don't bring him/her back" - refers to Aaron and Ji Yeon.

There's obvious duality to these statements (one made by Claire, one by Charlotte in Korean), and that duality only really applies to Aaron and Ji Yeon.

There's nothing special about Sun that sets her apart from the rest of the O6, and I don't see the writers creating anything special for her.

They've been constantly working in those 2 characters this season, as well.

Yeah it's before because Jack shaved the beard in the season 5 premiere which took place right after previous events.

but in yesterday's episode Kate was like.. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ABOUT??? GOING BACK TO THE ISLAND???? hmmm but then the beard.... am i thinking too hardhere...

so Locke had already visited Kate before they all got together last night but Kate didn't mention it i see i see makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom