LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Anyone notice that the actor that plays Richard Alpert wears eyeliner in everything he does?

Also he has a very Ancient Egyptian look/feel to him...

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by ericberry14

^^ seriously. Thas how i got back into this show. Watched season 1, missed season 2. Then got back into it season 3 & watched all the episodes i missed on abc.com

But also does anybody else think that the smoke monster's "escape" from the temple could be the Purge that the island went through?

"The Purge" was when Ben and the others killed all the Dharma Initiative workers and threw their bodys in that pit. I do think the smoke monster is responsible for "the incident" that Chang talks about in the orientation videos.
thanks for clearing that part up. But still i want to know what the smoke monster is guarding. For some reason i think the smoke monster is theykey to all of the island special properties

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Hmm latin and heiroglyphs...connection? how old is Alpert and the island? does it go back to egypt/rome? was that foot an ancient statue? Wait is Alpert Mark Antony?

the crap i said in jest pages ago might be true then.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Anyone notice that the actor that plays Richard Alpert wears eyeliner in everything he does?

Also he has a very Ancient Egyptian look/feel to him...
How much of a shock value reveal would that be?

They close out the final episode of the series with a flashback of dude in full Egyptian king attire looking over his kingdom or something...
laugh.gif

As just a nod to the fans to show us how long he's been alive...But seriously, they need to explain his immortality...

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate.Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.

BTW....nyknicks, I'm waiting for your insight/hints.....patiently, lol.

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate. Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.
how in the hell would they be Jack & Kate's skeletons. i dont care that you said dont ask me how, that doesnt make any sense in the leastbit.

That would mean that they were dead & alive at the same time, what type of foolishness is that

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate. Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.
how in the hell would they be Jack & Kate's skeletons. i dont care that you said dont ask me how, that doesnt make any sense in the least bit.

That would mean that they were dead & alive at the same time, what type of foolishness is that
you know this is a time traveling $+@ island right? it's really not that far fetched.

Originally Posted by stateiproperty

Does anyone think that Locke will come back alive when they get his body back to the island?

You are not alone in that theory because I also believe that will happen.

how in the hell would they be Jack & Kate's skeletons. i dont care that you said dont ask me how, that doesnt make any sense in the least bit.

you know this is a time traveling $+@ island right? it's really not that far fetched.
it is that far fetched tho. You do realize that if those two skeletons are Jack & Kate's that means that they saw their own bodies. Lostdoesnt have parallel timelines, it is only one timeline. So how could they be dead & alive at the same time? Explain that to me

it is that far fetched tho. You do realize that if those two skeletons are Jack & Kate's that means that they saw their own bodies. Lost doesnt have parallel timelines, it is only one timeline. So how could they be dead & alive at the same time? Explain that to me
who know's what time it's gonna be when they go back to the island? With the frame of mind this season put us in, i don't see howit's far fetched. Farraday back in the 70s warning charlotte? c'mon b, aint that hard.

it is that far fetched tho. You do realize that if those two skeletons are Jack & Kate's that means that they saw their own bodies. Lost doesnt have parallel timelines, it is only one timeline. So how could they be dead & alive at the same time? Explain that to me
who know's what time it's gonna be when they go back to the island? With the frame of mind this season put us in, i don't see how it's far fetched. Farraday back in the 70s warning charlotte? c'mon b, aint that hard.
ok, that was a good example you used. Of how only one daniel farraday was at that time, what the dude is implying is that there could be twodaniel farradays in the same time period. no even on this show that is impossible, & if it ends up being true, i will eat my words.

but Jack & Kate can't have looked at their own skeletons, that would mean that they are dead, but then how can they be standing there if they are dead.that is a contradiction. you cant be dead & alive at the same time. IMPOSSIBLE

So when the losties flashed back in time and Sawyer saw Kate, the Sawyer of that time period ceased to exist?

Wow that Alpert connection to the latin & hieroglyphics at the temple is interesting. Especially when it ties into the fact that their has been someconnection about the island with Tunisia which I think way back when was conquered by the Egyptians or Romans, but I could be wrong.

So when the losties flashed back in time and Sawyer saw Kate, the Sawyer of that time period ceased to exist?
Thats impossible, there were two Sawyers at that time then. Both of them weren't FROM that time, but there were two on the island at thattime.

I don't know if I think it is them, but its possible. If it wasn't and we were following the "only one version of a person can exist in eachtime" then Sawyer watching Claire give birth to Aaron is impossible too because Sawyer was on the beach when it happened... that would mean he eithervanished from the beach because he was there in the jungle that night or two of them is possible... which is the same reason Locke didn't want to go to theHatch when he saw the light illuminating into the sky... he knew what he'd find there.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Thats impossible, there were two Sawyers at that time then. Both of them weren't FROM that time, but there were two on the island at that time.
how about this. we cant be sure of my theory or your theory until we either see two of the same person in the same time or we get an explanationas to why that cant happen

Thats impossible, there were two Sawyers at that time then. Both of them weren't FROM that time, but there were two on the island at that time.
exactly, both sawyers existed, so having a live jack+kate see their skeletons from another timeline is entirely possible.
how about this. we cant be sure of my theory or your theory until we either see two of the same person in the same time or we get an explanation as to why that cant happen

agreed, we'll have to wait and see. but that's what this show does to you.

exactly, both sawyers existed, so having a live jack+kate see their skeletons from another timeline is entirely possible.
While its entirely possible, I think its more likely that its Rose and Bernard, unless we get an explanation as to where they've been the pastfew episodes.

Also, no takers on the numbers being broadcast over the radio sounding like the guy from the mental institution with Hurley?

but hasnt the show said that there is only one timeline, there are no parallel timelines only the one. so that's why i say it SHOULD beimpossible for that to be true

Back
Top Bottom