LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by vector23

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Two questions for you lost heads. 1. i was re watching season 3 and it was the episode where Jack was getting a tattoo and the lady on the island said his tat said "he walks among us but he is not one of us" what do u take from that and 2. Christian Shepard was a man with a family, two actually.lol. but a great doctor and im guessing he was either at work or with the fam, so why does he have so much say with the island? I mean i know they will explain it i just dont get how.
Jack may be considered an outsider or a pseudoleader ( is that a word, lol). He was nowhere near the plane crash on the first episode. He wasn't on Jacob's list.� Jack is currently aligned with Ben, who IMO is the "bad" guy. Christian Shepard had his family and practice after leaving the Island ( assuming he was on the Island at some point before). He got back to the Island by dying in Austrailia. Same thing will happen with Locke.�
Don't forget Jack was playing football with the "Others"
nerd.gif

I'll do you one better: Remember his tattoo means "He walks among them, But is not one of them" or something to that effect?

nerd.gif

Edit - That reminds me of an overlooked scene from way back...I wonder if it will ever get explained. They spent a lot of time on it (Jack-centricepisode/flashback), So hopefully they will...
we learn that this was tattooed on Jack in Phuket, Thailand, by a Thai woman named Achara. She claims to have the gift of sight to see someone's inner identity. According to Achara, Jack is "a leader, a great man" but this makes him lonely and angry. He forces her to give him the tattoo, despite her protests that she will get in trouble if she does. Her brother and a gang of Thai locals later attack Jack, and he is forced to leave the country when this is discovered.
This was very weird to me. I always wondered what was the big deal about her giving him the tatt...Strange.

1.) Sun wasn't the one who was told to come back. I'm 99% sure Charlotte was talking about Ji Yeon. There's been a "him" and a"her" that's been told not to come back. The duality of it suggests a pair, and not one of the O6 that needs to come back. The way they'resubtly working in Aaron and Ji Yeon, it's clear they'll be important.

2.) Since Adam and Eve relate to the ending of the show, it'll likely be two important characters. I say it's Jack and Kate, or Ji Yeon and Aaron,depending on how important they become.

Existing characters might not make sense NOW, but who knows what type of control they'll have over time travel by the end of the show.

The way that they've setup time traveling rules makes me think that the characters will eventually find a way to overcome those rules. If they're stuckin the past, how fun would it be to know what their destinies would be already?

wait...i been watching...but where the hell is this Adam and Eve thing coming from?

Originally Posted by NT OG

wait...i been watching...but where the hell is this Adam and Eve thing coming from?

They was the two dead bodies laying side by side in the Cave where they (815) lived for a short period in S1.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif

Also, we should have some sort of running list of who people think Adam & Eve is......I'll say Paulo & Nikki
laugh.gif

Ok, i'll take Aaron and Ji Yeon.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I bet this is correct, I forgot about them.
laugh.gif

Also, everyone says once the island is done with the person, the person can die. What does the island actually use people for?

The only stations that were manned were the Swan were Desmond was, the Flame where the Russian was, and the Looking glass which are all now gone. The Orchid,the Arrow, the Staff, the Tempest, the Pearl, and possibly the Hydra (the other island) have nobody there now.

The ARRRRROWWWWWWWWWWWW. I wanna see this damn station.

I'd like to go back to the Hydra as well...

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

1.) Sun wasn't the one who was told to come back. I'm 99% sure Charlotte was talking about Ji Yeon. There's been a "him" and a "her" that's been told not to come back. The duality of it suggests a pair, and not one of the O6 that needs to come back. The way they're subtly working in Aaron and Ji Yeon, it's clear they'll be important.

Both the kids are important because Aaron was born on the island, Ji Yeon was conceived on the island. So it makes sense that they're important.

Yeah, there gotta be more to the arrow than just a storage "shed". It also had quarantine on the door.....

The Hydra was dope!! I was thinking that it flooded completely, but it was just that one room Charlie was in correct?

And hopefully we see much more of all the Dharma stations.

Originally Posted by truestt

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

1.) Sun wasn't the one who was told to come back. I'm 99% sure Charlotte was talking about Ji Yeon. There's been a "him" and a "her" that's been told not to come back. The duality of it suggests a pair, and not one of the O6 that needs to come back. The way they're subtly working in Aaron and Ji Yeon, it's clear they'll be important.

Both the kids are important because Aaron was born on the island, Ji Yeon was conceived on the island. So it makes sense that they're important.

That's very true.

But, they better not take Walt's place in island history!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vector23

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Two questions for you lost heads. 1. i was re watching season 3 and it was the episode where Jack was getting a tattoo and the lady on the island said his tat said "he walks among us but he is not one of us" what do u take from that and 2. Christian Shepard was a man with a family, two actually.lol. but a great doctor and im guessing he was either at work or with the fam, so why does he have so much say with the island? I mean i know they will explain it i just dont get how.
Jack may be considered an outsider or a pseudoleader ( is that a word, lol). He was nowhere near the plane crash on the first episode. He wasn't on Jacob's list.� Jack is currently aligned with Ben, who IMO is the "bad" guy. Christian Shepard had his family and practice after leaving the Island ( assuming he was on the Island at some point before). He got back to the Island by dying in Austrailia. Same thing will happen with Locke.�
For all we know, Christian died in order to get Jack on that plane in the first place... a sacrifice to get Jack to the island... just like Lockeis a sacrifice to get the Jack and the rest of the O6 back...

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

For all we know, Christian died in order to get Jack on that plane in the first place... a sacrifice to get Jack to the island... just like Locke is a sacrifice to get the Jack and the rest of the O6 back...

Just a thought.
Nice theory....

They didn't really say how Christian died did they? I think it was assumed he possibly drunk himself to death (?).

It's just very weird because his body wasn't there when Jack found the coffin. Originally I thought he was a ghost, but that didn't really explainwhy he wouldn't talk to Jack.

Then I thought maybe he was Jacob in disguise (as in Jacob using his body), but when he told Locke to say hi to his son, that threw that out the window.

i dont read any of the replies, but i just need to vent even though im only on season 3

SPOILER for anyone who is still catching up (season 3)

why did ecko have to die
mad.gif
mad.gif

this dude was unstoppable

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i dont read any of the replies, but i just need to vent even though im only on season 3

SPOILER for anyone who is still catching up (season 3)

why did ecko have to die
mad.gif
mad.gif

this dude was unstoppable
I felt the exact same way. Except I went thru the 5 stages of denial...
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

For all we know, Christian died in order to get Jack on that plane in the first place... a sacrifice to get Jack to the island... just like Locke is a sacrifice to get the Jack and the rest of the O6 back...

Just a thought.
eek.gif
But who was the psychic that gave Clair the plane tickets?

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Just a thought.
eek.gif
But who was the psychic that gave Clair the plane tickets?
Probably an off-island Other/agent.

Eko was the man. Didn't they kill him off due to him having legal issues in Hawaii?? Same with Libby and Michelle Rodriguez's character.

Eitherway, they should bring him back!!

Originally Posted by schaefmp

I felt the exact same way. Except I went thru the 5 stages of denial...
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif
So did I.

I have a friend who stopped watching lost cold bc of Eko. He is still heated.
Me too. But then I learned that a lot of people who I dont want to die will
ohwell.gif

Two of the Best quote's in Lost TV history came from Eko, IMO:

For a brief time I served in a small parish in England, and every Sunday after mass, I would see a young boy waiting at the back of the church. And then one day the boy confessed to me that he had beaten his dog to death with a shovel. He said the dog had bitten his baby sister on the cheek and he needed to protect her. And he wanted to know whether he would go to hell for this. I told him that god would understand, that he would be forgiven, as long as he was sorry. But the boy did not care about forgiveness. He was only afraid that if he did go to hell, that dog would be there waiting for him.
eek.gif

I ask for no forgiveness father for I have not sinned, I have only done what I needed to do to survive. A small boy once asked me if I was a bad man, if I could answer him now I would tell him, that when I was a young boy I killed a man to save my brothers life. I am not sorry for this, I am proud of this. I did not ask for the life that I was given but it was given none the less, and with it I did my best.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

guys remember this is Lost so he can show up whenever....i really doubt we've seen the last of eko

I was mad when they killed Eko.

Looks like season 5 is beating season 1.

But NOTHING i repeat NOTHING beats the season 3 finale. Maybe how the series ends.

Back
Top Bottom