LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Anyone know how many episodes will be in season 6?
Lost might seriously affect me graduating on time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I was mad when they killed Eko.

Looks like season 5 is beating season 1.

But NOTHING i repeat NOTHING beats the season 3 finale. Maybe how the series ends.
They didn't want to kill off Ekco. He wanted to leave the show.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

But NOTHING i repeat NOTHING beats the season 3 finale. Maybe how the series ends.
WHAT!?!?!?!

What has he done since Lost? I believe you, but I can't believe he wanted to leave. What a Jerk. Don't tell him I said that.
laugh.gif

On Oz he was my favorite character also.

Oh okay, i understand.
But still i would like to see how his character would of developed in these current seasons.

I believe his religious role on LOST was highly based off of his personal life if i remember correctly.

I know we are only a few episode's in but IMO.....so far S5 > all.

What do you mean, how the series ends from the S3 finale?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

What I mean is the only thing that may beat the Season Finale of S3, is the Series Finale.

What I mean is the only thing that may beat the Season Finale of S3, is the Series Finale.
Oh, I gotcha.... I thought you was saying something about the way the series was going to end. I was thinking "what did I miss from thatepisode"
laugh.gif

That episode was one of the best ones.

Great great episode. I knew Charlotte was on the island when she was little. I thought maybe she was the girl that befriended the young Benjamin Linus, but theages don't match up....i dont think.

I doubt she is the same girl.
But i'm sure we have seen her in one way or another in the island.

Did she mention "Geronimo jackson"?

Oh okay, i understand.
But still i would like to see how his character would of developed in these current seasons.

I believe his religious role on LOST was highly based off of his personal life if i remember correctly.
The producers had a LOT of plans for his character. He was supposed to be one of those pivotal characters to the main story. (I.E. Syed, Sawyertype of character). Locke sort of had to pick up some of the stuff that Ekco was supposed to bring to the show (Like how he has to "sacrifice"himself).

Initially, LOST was supposed to be a mini-series. With the success they got, they slated the show to only run for 3 seasons. After the MAJOR success of season2, they knew they were going to go on for 5+ seasons.

That really, really sucks about Eko. He would have taken somethings in the show to an even higher level of awesomeness.

If they would have ended it after S3, they would have left so much out, or would they have crammed everything in?

That really, really sucks about Eko. He would have taken somethings in the show to an even higher level of awesomeness.

If they would have ended it after S3, they would have left so much out, or would they have crammed everything in?

If they ended it by season 3, they wouldn't have brought along all those stupid sub-plots. They would've just gotten to the point. (Three-quarters ofseason 3-4 is one big sub-plot)

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Anybody know why i keep getting an error everytime i try to play a lost episode on abc.com?

Last time I was on there I had to add (or update) a new plug in. Possibly, make sure your pop-up blocker is off and it should automatically ask you to updatefrom the site.

If they ended it by season 3, they wouldn't have brought along all those stupid sub-plots. They would've just gotten to the point. (Three-quarters of season 3-4 is one big sub-plot)
Gotcha. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom