LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

They're baaaaccckk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna know under what circumstances to Locke and Widmore meet...

And Ben lied about not knowing how Locke killed himself...He was sitting right there.

I knew the plane was goin down when Ben went to the bathroom.....just like Charlie.

I thought the guy in the Van was dude who gave Locke the blueprints for Jacob's cabin....then bam !! it's Jin

Next week is gonna be so damn sick.....oh my god.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I knew the plane was goin down when Ben went to the bathroom.....just like Charlie.

I thought the guy in the Van was dude who gave Locke the blueprints for Jacob's cabin....then bam !! it's Jin

Next week is gonna be so damn sick.....oh my god.
Good catch, I thought it was going to be the guy they found in the Van who was dead when Hurley got the car to work I forgot his name though.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Is it possible that only the O6 time jumped with the flash, and that all the others crashed in real time?

Why is Jin in a Dharma outfit!??!
sick.gif
My brain hurts even thinking about that.

crazy right now.

who is that indian dude?

what a bunch of prickholes these lost writers are.....

i waited a week for an hour show that felt like 15 mins worth of info....they just dragged it....cheap bastards....gotta wait another 7 days...
indifferent.gif

I agree on that, these commercials are ridiculously long and so frequent.
I was getting in my Orlando/New Orleans while watching Lost no problem without DVR and didn't miss a beat.

It would appear that Ben went after Penny and Widmore had some thugs watcing out for her well-being. Either that, or Desmond went bat $%*+ crazy on him.

OMG I need a ben avy right now. "Who cares" was the best line of the episode. & props to Hurley for trying to save some lives by buying all thoseplane tickets lol.

Yea Ben did go hard this episode
laugh.gif

When he got on the plan had me rollin.
pimp.gif
@ 'yid back in the building. cant keep em down.

My universities cable is on some bs, ABC had no sound had to watch LOST c(r)aption, they left so much out
smh.gif

But from what I saw and little I read it was great.

I did get to read the "Who cares" part.

Damn Ben got f'd up...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

My universities cable is on some bs, ABC had no sound had to watch LOST c(r)aption, they left so much out
smh.gif

No they didn't...I always watch Lost with captions and sound..pretty spot on..actually it told you things you couldn't hear too well or may have notheard at all but nothing that mattered. Just audible sounds like the footsteps kate made

Lol I swear some of you are such babies sometimes "ooh the commercials are too long"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

smh.gif

No they didn't...I always watch Lost with captions and sound..pretty spot on..actually it told you things you couldn't hear too well or may have not heard at all but nothing that mattered. Just audible sounds like the footsteps kate made

Lol I swear some of you are such babies sometimes "ooh the commercials are too long"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not at all, when I mean lines were left out, they were left out. But w/e I can at least watch it online.

Ok....after collecting my thoughts. Here are a few theories I have spurred by this episode.

1. Since, this flight was supposed to mimic the Oceanic Flight, the Indian fellow that expressed his condolences had to have taken the place of someone at theticket counter in Sydney that interacted with Jack. If I remember right, Ana Lucia offered him condolences in Sydney. Same goes with Sayid and his captor andKate and her captor on 815.

2. After hearing Jack speak to his grandfather about putting the white shoes on Christian's body, it all dawned on me. Just as in "The WhiteRabbit" when Jack noticed his father on the beach in the white shoes, once Locke's body is returned to the island, he will become an omniscient beinglike that of Christian and Jacob. He will be one of the true protectors of the island.

3. I think it's all cyclical. I say there were people on flight 815 "going back" as well. Christian Shepherd was the omniscient being on thatflight...like Locke is on the Ajira flight.

4. It's pretty obvious that they've landed in the 60's prior to "the purge." I wonder if the rest of them will have to help Ben kill theDharma workers.

5. It's evident to me from the previews for next week that Kate went and saw Ben. He offered protection for Aaron (LIES). In return she had to go back tothe island.

6. So now Ben will have his bargaining chip. He now has "the prince" (the name of the ep. two weeks ago centering on Aaron) in his possession.

7. Like I said earlier, I think Widmore had goons watching Penny from afar. When Ben went for the kill, they jacked him up.

That's all for now. I'll probably think of more.

I really think I saw that Arabian guy that expressed his condolences in an episode that was based on Sayid, I think it was when he was part of the O6 and wentto find Nadiya not too sure though.

Ok so how about:

This is all cyclical. The first plane crash was for some other people to return to the island. They were pulled from the plane in a time flash and disappeared into God knows when. Now the same thing is happening all over, and the people that were chasing Locke, Sawyer and them in the boat before were the people who crashed in real time?
nerd.gif

Ok so how about:

This is all cyclical. The first plane crash was for some other people to return to the island. They were pulled from the plane in a time flash and disappeared into God knows when. Now the same thing is happening all over, and the people that were chasing Locke, Sawyer and them in the boat before were the people who crashed in real time?
Very nice idea indeed. I can't even begin to explain or go into detail about that though.

Good episode. Not my favorite of the season, but it was definitely needed.

AYO, what's good with that OCEANIC poster in the background at the Ajira Airport? Did anybody else notice that?? I always be looking for stuff like that.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta collect thoughts...VERY nice opener though. Can't wait to see next week for everything. Gonna be the BEST.

I'm guessing we'll see Sawyer and Juliet working with Dharma as well? Since we've seen Faraday and Jin doing work, maybe they are as well. Def ashocker ending.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom