LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I think you mean Kate messing around with Jack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She needed hers.
Well, some of it is Jack's fault too. I expect stuff like that from Kate, but not from Jack. He is a leader. He's supposed to have more self-control. I really hope in the end, he ends up with Juliet.
i dont know what it is, but to me Juliet is
pimp.gif

i dont know if its her character or what but damn

dude, the new middle eastern guy bears a STRIKING resemblance to someone from sayid's past. I cannot put my finger on it now....

otherwise
Greatest
Show
EVER

In the Preview for next week Locke got into a car accident. It looked very familiar. Do we know the person in the other car?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

In the Preview for next week Locke got into a car accident. It looked very familiar. Do we know the person in the other car?
nerd.gif

Similar crash to one of Locke's early flashbacks, although in the flashback he was driving a bug...

I could have sworn we have seen that Indian dude before? I might be tweakin.
Im beasting the lostpedia right now
laugh.gif

a lot of similarities in the flights.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

dude, the new middle eastern guy bears a STRIKING resemblance to someone from sayid's past. I cannot put my finger on it now....

otherwise
Greatest
Show
EVER
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
not all brown human beings with funny accents are middle eastern

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

otherwise
Greatest
Show
EVER
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
not all brown human beings with funny accents are middle eastern

I didn't mean it that way....I will rewatch and gladly eat crow if I was wrong....until then my apologies

I also thought that dude was from Sayid's past. I thought he was part of that group Sayid joined that made bombs or something. I might be confusing himthough.. I know he came out in Traitor.

Next week looks crazy.. Locke was probably trying to kill himself (car accidents, etc.) same way Michael tried to.. but the "island" just didn'tlet him. I'm curious as to how he managed to commit "suicide" because Michael tried to as well and it didn't work. It looked like Ben wasthere so I'm wondering to what degree he was involved with what went on with Locke. It also looked as if Locke saw Jack, Kate, and Widmore.. or maybe Igot the scenes mixed up.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Good episode not the best. The whole episode just brought back memories. Crazy ending.

The previews were the best to me besides Dharma Jin. Locke not tyme jumping with the O6 was the
eek.gif
moment.

Yeah went back, i thought cat was hispanic for some reason. And i went back to Sayids suicide bomber ep, skimmed through, didn't see dude.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I think you mean Kate messing around with Jack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She needed hers.
Well, some of it is Jack's fault too. I expect stuff like that from Kate, but not from Jack. He is a leader. He's supposed to have more self-control. I really hope in the end, he ends up with Juliet.
I always wanted Jack to end up with Juliet, idk what it is about her but it's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom