LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

This episode was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham will be epic!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Ok so how about:

This is all cyclical. The first plane crash was for some other people to return to the island. They were pulled from the plane in a time flash and disappeared into God knows when. Now the same thing is happening all over, and the people that were chasing Locke, Sawyer and them in the boat before were the people who crashed in real time?
Good episode. Not my favorite of the season, but it was definitely needed.

Good Theory. So, what your saying is there was people on flight 815 that jumped like the O6 just did right? And then there is a crash and survivors on flight316, doing what flight 815 already went thru? That seems to go along with the island always bringing people to help it (or whatever it brings them for). Fromthe Egyptians (?), the black rock, Richard and his crew, Dharma, Rousseau, 815. But, how Mrs. Hawking explained it, it seems (for the 2nd time) they are comingback in different time periods. And that could possibly explain the wispers people hear from timt to time, people on the island but in a differnt timedemension.

And I feel you Crazy, this was a good episode, probably the worse one on S5, but still needed. I think I'm just spoiled this years, but I'll watch itagain next week.

Next week we get to see Locke screw everthing up.
pimp.gif

Maybe Cindy needed to get back to island? That's why her and the kids were "taken" at night?

That's true, the Others took some of 815, so they didn't "teleport" to the island.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Ok....after collecting my thoughts. Here are a few theories I have spurred by this episode.

1. Since, this flight was supposed to mimic the Oceanic Flight, the Indian fellow that expressed his condolences had to have taken the place of someone at the ticket counter in Sydney that interacted with Jack. If I remember right, Ana Lucia offered him condolences in Sydney. Same goes with Sayid and his captor and Kate and her captor on 815.

2. After hearing Jack speak to his grandfather about putting the white shoes on Christian's body, it all dawned on me. Just as in "The White Rabbit" when Jack noticed his father on the beach in the white shoes, once Locke's body is returned to the island, he will become an omniscient being like that of Christian and Jacob. He will be one of the true protectors of the island.

3. I think it's all cyclical. I say there were people on flight 815 "going back" as well. Christian Shepherd was the omniscient being on that flight...like Locke is on the Ajira flight.

4. It's pretty obvious that they've landed in the 60's prior to "the purge." I wonder if the rest of them will have to help Ben kill the Dharma workers.

5. It's evident to me from the previews for next week that Kate went and saw Ben. He offered protection for Aaron (LIES). In return she had to go back to the island.

6. So now Ben will have his bargaining chip. He now has "the prince" (the name of the ep. two weeks ago centering on Aaron) in his possession.

7. Like I said earlier, I think Widmore had goons watching Penny from afar. When Ben went for the kill, they jacked him up.

That's all for now. I'll probably think of more.
Yeah, basically sums up Season 5.

Ok....after collecting my thoughts. Here are a few theories I have spurred by this episode.

1. Since, this flight was supposed to mimic the Oceanic Flight, the Indian fellow that expressed his condolences had to have taken the place of someone at the ticket counter in Sydney that interacted with Jack. If I remember right, Ana Lucia offered him condolences in Sydney. Same goes with Sayid and his captor and Kate and her captor on 815.

2. After hearing Jack speak to his grandfather about putting the white shoes on Christian's body, it all dawned on me. Just as in "The White Rabbit" when Jack noticed his father on the beach in the white shoes, once Locke's body is returned to the island, he will become an omniscient being like that of Christian and Jacob. He will be one of the true protectors of the island.

3. I think it's all cyclical. I say there were people on flight 815 "going back" as well. Christian Shepherd was the omniscient being on that flight...like Locke is on the Ajira flight.

4. It's pretty obvious that they've landed in the 60's prior to "the purge." I wonder if the rest of them will have to help Ben kill the Dharma workers.

5. It's evident to me from the previews for next week that Kate went and saw Ben. He offered protection for Aaron (LIES). In return she had to go back to the island.

6. So now Ben will have his bargaining chip. He now has "the prince" (the name of the ep. two weeks ago centering on Aaron) in his possession.

7. Like I said earlier, I think Widmore had goons watching Penny from afar. When Ben went for the kill, they jacked him up.

That's all for now. I'll probably think of more.
Gotta add to my list. I just thought of this.

8. Also noticed that Lepidus didn't do anything to veer the plane off its course after speaking to Jack about "where" they were going. It'slike he pretty much just accepted what was going to happen.

Gotta add to my list. I just thought of this.

8. Also noticed that Lepidus didn't do anything to veer the plane off its course after speaking to Jack about "where" they were going. It's like he pretty much just accepted what was going to happen.
Well, he had no choice. They/he were destined to go back. Nothing he could do to change that. If it's not this time, then it would be another.

The episode dragged a little bit but it was still good. The ending was
eek.gif
tho

I think that everybody on the planes is on the same time, you could clearly see in the previews that Locke was interacting with one of the passengers.

nycknicks105 can you please ease up on some of the pointers that you make, I enjoy your input and appreciate all the knowledge you drop in this threads, butsometimes
you spoil the fun. But can you post "things to look for" for this episode?

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

WOAH< Lupitis is the PILOT
roll.gif
i started reading the thread before i watched the dl like"who the %%#@ is lupitis?". But where can i see next weeks preview?

I enjoy your input and appreciate all the knowledge you drop in this threads, but sometimes
word though, you could be a bit more careful with the things you say.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

The episode dragged a little bit but it was still good. The ending was
eek.gif
tho

I think that everybody on the planes is on the same time, you could clearly see in the previews that Locke was interacting with one of the passengers.

nycknicks105 can you please ease up on some of the pointers that you make, I enjoy your input and appreciate all the knowledge you drop in this threads, but sometimes
-Ben going into the bathroom RIGHT BEFORE the plane goes haywire.
-Jin with the FRESH Dharma van/suit
-Jack's grandfather. Something doesn't seem right. He almost knows the gig.
-The Indian dude...new important character
-Yi-Jeon and Aaron

P.S. I really wish Jack would stop messing around with Kate
eyes.gif

I think you mean Kate messing around with Jack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She needed hers.
Well, some of it is Jack's fault too. I expect stuff like that from Kate, but not from Jack. He is a leader. He's supposed to have moreself-control. I really hope in the end, he ends up with Juliet.

Back
Top Bottom