LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

wow. that kinda throws a wrench into a whole lot of things

but its clear that ben is doing everything he can to return to the island

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Wow...Who's good and who's bad?

I'm confused...These _'s is some hustlers.

I was thinking the same thing. Both Widmore and Ben have heelish tendencies.........and I was typing that Ben just killedLocke.

eek.gif
Gotdamn!!!

WT_______________________.... And I guess I was wrong about Sayid killing Abaddon.

Benjamin Linus is one of the greatest television characters ever. And so is Jeremy Bentham.

just to play devils advocate...supposed Ben was helping him because John couldnt kill himself the island wouldnt allow it?

Ben is a con artist schemin' bastard.

He knew nothing about Jin or Hawking and knew that Locke was going to slowly turn Jack's thinking.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

just to play devils advocate...supposed Ben was helping him because John couldnt kill himself the island wouldnt allow it?

I could see that too.

They're both bad guys with selfish intents, the losties are just pawns. I wasn't paying attention cuz i haven't watched the first part, but whytalk a dude outta suicide just to kill him?

It's hard to imagine that RIGHT NOW, but I could see that happening. Knowing Lost it's too easy to write off Ben as the bad guy right now.

He's a "end's justify the mean's" type guy.

nope its clear that john kne to much thats why ben offed him

and just for wat you said the island wanted him dead

Ben needs to be the next Batman villian, lmao.
Yeah he did that to just get some info out of John.
As soon as he knew that John knew who Eloise was he thought oh #*+% son, I gotta pop this _. Ben is one cold dud,e he would just set that all up. I honestlybelieve Widmore now due to our theories of Ben forcing Locke and Widmore to turn the wheel and leave their leadership positions.

This whole episode is full of Mind-$#@! moments. which party being Evil is totally up in the air. Right now it points to Ben but then again this series is allabout hitting you with "wth" moments. After all this is done watch there be something where it explains why Ben had to kill John.

also the bag that they did a close-up on that had the cord in it was marked Angels hardware, maybe referring to Locke. Abaddon gets popped and his eyes arefull black then Ben comes in wearing an all black suit, you don't know who to believe.

Ben > TDK Joker
I was just thinking that, But that's blashphemy.

They are equal in my book...Two of the best villians ever.

01.jpg

Respect Linus!

Look at him cleaning up evidence and prepping the fake suicide...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Now we see how he got the ring to use as leverage on Sun to get her to come to the island...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

They're both bad guys with selfish intents, the losties are just pawns. I wasn't paying attention cuz i haven't watched the first part, but why talk a dude outta suicide just to kill him?

Didn't seem like he was going to kill him until he mentioned Mrs' Hawking.

OK so:

Ben and Locke crash in real time. They both turned the wheel so Ben can't be in Dharma time since John isn't.

Could this possibly be the war that is coming??

See there you go, they flashed back to Dharma time, while Locke and Ben are possibly in real time.

Back
Top Bottom