LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

i will say this now
Ben > TDK Joker
No debate or questions about it. Dude is a G
no doubt about it. Ben is so much more G.

but seriously i dont think Ben had any idea that lost would be "resurrected" once back on the island

This dude making it look like a suicide now and he just happened to have the disinfectant handy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

just to play devils advocate...supposed Ben was helping him because John couldnt kill himself the island wouldnt allow it?

It's hard to imagine that RIGHT NOW, but I could see that happening. Knowing Lost it's too easy to write off Ben as the bad guy right now.

He's a "end's justify the mean's" type guy.
Nope. He's straight evil. Ben didn't disappear like the rest of the O6.

just to play devils advocate...supposed Ben was helping him because John couldnt kill himself the island wouldnt allow it?
I was thinking along those lines ........ like what if he needed someone else to kill him in order for him to return ...... and also Ben stoppedhim so he could know and use what John knows

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

OK so:

Ben and Locke crash in real time. They both turned the wheel so Ben can't be in Dharma time since John isn't.

Could this possibly be the war that is coming??

See there you go, they flashed back to Dharma time, while Locke and Ben are possibly in real time.
So awesome.

This is such a great show. Ben's going to wet his pants when he wakes up.

this show is way too good.
OMG OMG!!!!

The Joker was bad, but could the Joker stop you from committing suicide then go ahead and kill you himself?
lol Ben is just too bad.

I thought it was over at 10.. then they hit me with 5 extra minutes... LOST is soo
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nope its clear that john kne to much thats why ben offed him

and just for wat you said the island wanted him dead
i understand what you mean...But I was saying that it even though the island wanted him dead maybe suicide wasnt supposed to be the way??

This show keeps me up MANY nights!!!

Originally Posted by vector23

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

It's hard to imagine that RIGHT NOW, but I could see that happening. Knowing Lost it's too easy to write off Ben as the bad guy right now.

He's a "end's justify the mean's" type guy.
Nope. He's straight evil. Ben didn't disappear like the rest of the O6.
Yeah, after he just killed Locke, Ben is def evil..... WOW!!

Now, will Walt's dream come true? I bet Ben manipulates 316 against Locke.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

They're both bad guys with selfish intents, the losties are just pawns. I wasn't paying attention cuz i haven't watched the first part, but why talk a dude outta suicide just to kill him?
Ben needed information. Locke knew about Eloise Hawkins. Locke had the ring for Sun. That's all. He used Locke until he no longer needed him.

Okay, Ben DID NOT kill him because he knew who hawkins was... think about it.

Ben arrived WITH gloves and spray. It was clear he went there to kill him and it was all premeditated.

The only thing about Ben "being the bad guy" and killing Locke is.... why did he say I'll miss you? And then why did he keep the body safe, for areturn to the Island?

Okay this is what I got from the previews John, Ben, Lapidus, maybe Sayid and Sun are in present time.

Jin, Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Juliet, Jack are in Dharma time.

And I suspect that the girl with the sack on her head may be
Spoiler [+]
Edit: not who I thought it was, sorry!

I honestly think we need to ignore the previews completely because its clear they're trying to trick us into thinking one thing and then doing another justlike they did with this episode.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Okay this is what I got from the previews John, Ben, Lapidus, maybe Sayid and Sun are in present time.

Jin, Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Juliet, Jack are in Dharma time.

And I suspect that the girl with the sack on her head may be
Spoiler [+]
Charlotte
come on now.... the hair of the girl with the sack on her head had blonde hair.

Charlotte's a redhead. step your game up, sir.
roll.gif

Why would Sawyer say "is 3 years long enough to get over someone?" Will the Losties need to catch up in time with the O6?

Back
Top Bottom