LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I honestly think we need to ignore the previews completely because its clear they're trying to trick us into thinking one thing and then doing another just like they did with this episode.

Very True.

Originally Posted by vector23

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

They're both bad guys with selfish intents, the losties are just pawns. I wasn't paying attention cuz i haven't watched the first part, but why talk a dude outta suicide just to kill him?
Ben needed information. Locke knew about Eloise Hawkins. Locke had the ring for Sun. That's all. He used Locke until he no longer needed him.
yeah but the only information he got about the ring and Jin being alive ...... which is why I think the only way for Locke to go back and beresurrected was for someone else to kill him

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Why would Sawyer say "is 3 years long enough to get over someone?" Will the Losties need to catch up in time with the O6?

uhh he's either talking to kate, about kate, to jin about sun, or to sun about jim.

and why are people saying the newly-crashed are in present time with ben and locke? Nothing shows that where they are is in the present time? They could verywell be in the past with everyone else.

Why would Sawyer say "is 3 years long enough to get over someone?" Will the Losties need to catch up in time with the O6?

I think so because obviously he means Kate but I thin he gets over her since I remember reading about a love thing between him and Juliet. And Ben was standingbehind one of the losties I thought and that was in dharma time? Probably not though.

I retract my spoiler, fml, and i'm heading to the lab to do more research...probably end up with nothing good but I got time to kill

I didn't see the preview but i'm guessing he was asking Kate if she got over him in the 3 years they were gone.

If that's what you are asking

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

uhh he's either talking to kate, about kate, to jin about sun, or to sun about jim.

and why are people saying the newly-crashed are in present time with ben and locke? Nothing shows that where they are is in the present time? They could very well be in the past with everyone else.

Just the fact that the plane crashed whereas Kate, Jack, Hurley didn't crash with it and they are in Dharma time. The other survivors saw there was a flashand they disappeared before the crash. And they are searching that room and find the documents about the island and the gun which I would assume is there fromthe present time, although i guess it could be the past.

"I take people to where they need to go"
.....Not anymore

R.I.P. Matthew Abaddon
sick.gif

> a war is comming...

and why are people saying the newly-crashed are in present time with ben and locke? Nothing shows that where they are is in the present time? They could very well be in the past with everyone else.
did we just watch the same show?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
they talking about the preview for next week

go ahead break it down for me. I think ya'll might be stretching, either that or i missed something...
smokin.gif

Nice observation!!!

The reason I had the question about 3 years is, Sawyer hasn't been thru 3 years of the Island. But, if your assumption is correct (which I now think it is)that 316 is also in Dharma times, then Sawyer and Kate could meet up and realize the O6 has been off for 3 years. Hence the question.

I does make sense that EVERYONE is in Dharma time now, the O6 Ben, Lock, and 316. Like Upsate said, nothing has really showed that they are in present time.

edit- I forgot about the flash and Hurley being gone.

Nice observation!!!

The reason I had the question about 3 years is, Sawyer hasn't been thru 3 years of the Island. But, if your assumption is correct (which I now think it is) that 316 is also in Dharma times, then Sawyer and Kate could meet up and realize the O6 has been off for 3 years. Hence the question.
The dude ceaser said there was a flash of light and hurley just disappeared. We are all assuming they went into the past.

go ahead break it down for me. I think ya'll might be stretching, either that or i missed something...
smokin.gif
flashing bright light

fat guy disappearing in front on new guy

most of the o6 in the deep jungle with no plane parts around them

idk you tell me..................
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Nice observation!!!

The reason I had the question about 3 years is, Sawyer hasn't been thru 3 years of the Island. But, if your assumption is correct (which I now think it is) that 316 is also in Dharma times, then Sawyer and Kate could meet up and realize the O6 has been off for 3 years. Hence the question.
The dude ceaser said there was a flash of light and hurley just disappeared. We are all assuming they went into the past.
he said a lot of them disappeared, not just hurley. Didn't the chick say that she "Found a man in a suit"...she didnt say where shefoudn him, did she?

This episode was
pimp.gif
so some of my theories and others theories were correct.
Ben is one evil dude but I guess he was supposed to kill Locke.
Walt is big as hell
laugh.gif

So Widmore and Ben are like two team players who are mad as hell at each other...

I see both side's of it now,.....but if the O6 went back in Dharma time, why wouldn't Locke and Ben?

It makes the most sense to say they all went back in time. This would also allow a meeting of the O6 and the Losties. Otherwise how are they going to make upthe 20 (?) years? How are the Losties going to know it's been 3 years (from Saywers quote)?

They said Ben was hurt, but he was beat up before he even left. He's probably playing another mind game right now.

edit- It would also make sense from a Locke stand point, because he wasn't dead in the past. Maybe that's why he is alive and not a "ghost"like Christian.

I does make sense that EVERYONE is in Dharma time now, the O6 Ben, Lock, and 316. Like Upsate said, nothing has really showed that they are in present time.

edit- I forgot about the flash and Hurley being gone.

The area where the 316 survivors is real time, well maybe not so much the past, the canoes, When the 815 where traveling through time and they found there campand the canoes. That time was somewhat recent.

Ben and the 06 eventually meet up with everyone as it looks from the preview but they and they only themselves may be in a different time zone because there issomething they need to do.

I wonder who Frank ran away with, smart dude too, took the passenger list.

I see both side's of it now,.....but if the O6 went back in Dharma time, why wouldn't Locke and Ben?

It makes the most sense to say they all went back in time. This would also allow a meeting of the O6 and the Losties. Otherwise how are they going to make up the 20 (?) years? How are the Losties going to know it's been 3 years (from Saywers quote)?

They said Ben was hurt, but he was beat up before he even left. He's probably playing another mind game right now.

edit- It would also make sense from a Locke stand point, because he wasn't dead in the past. Maybe that's why he is alive and not a "ghost" like Christian.

laugh.gif
That's so true

Back
Top Bottom