Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Man, even i remember the thread we had on this subject before this one but imo if you have the extra money laying around, i don't see why not. It's your money and your lifestyle so who are we to tell you what to do with it. Why do you need the opinions of others on something that YOU are going to buy and something that YOU are going to use. If you do decide to not buy it, you should send that money to me or buy it and then send it to me.

Because people care about others opinion first and foremost when it comes to fashion. What YOU like (fashion wise) is determined by what people like/accept. But people will deny it and say, "I dress for myself."
Eh. So I pay 400$ on Ferragamo loafers, that half the people my age don't even know what they are, and even if they did, have no way of knowing.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Man, even i remember the thread we had on this subject before this one but imo if you have the extra money laying around, i don't see why not. It's your money and your lifestyle so who are we to tell you what to do with it. Why do you need the opinions of others on something that YOU are going to buy and something that YOU are going to use. If you do decide to not buy it, you should send that money to me or buy it and then send it to me.

Because people care about others opinion first and foremost when it comes to fashion. What YOU like (fashion wise) is determined by what people like/accept. But people will deny it and say, "I dress for myself."
Eh. So I pay 400$ on Ferragamo loafers, that half the people my age don't even know what they are, and even if they did, have no way of knowing.

If you are going to use it long term, than the initial price is secondary.
For example, no matter how expensive a car you buy, it will only run at most probably for 10 years or so or until you reach a certain mileage when the cost to repair is not worth the value of the vehicle.

However, with things like watches and wallets, etc. if you take good care of them, then they can literally last a lifetime or close to it.

Just my thought and my justification for buying nicer things.

If you are going to use it long term, than the initial price is secondary.
For example, no matter how expensive a car you buy, it will only run at most probably for 10 years or so or until you reach a certain mileage when the cost to repair is not worth the value of the vehicle.

However, with things like watches and wallets, etc. if you take good care of them, then they can literally last a lifetime or close to it.

Just my thought and my justification for buying nicer things.

It's a f'in wallet.

I didn't have to think twice or ask someone what their opinion was when I got mine.

I just wanted a nice wallet so I bought it. That's it...

It's a f'in wallet.

I didn't have to think twice or ask someone what their opinion was when I got mine.

I just wanted a nice wallet so I bought it. That's it...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

So a wallet increases your swag? You dudes seriously think a WALLET increases your swag? So if you don't pull it out, does the swag boost still in effect or do you have to pull it out to get the momentary boost?
I hope you all understand how pathetic and sad you sound.
DC you are fighting a never ending battle, just laugh at them. These dudes are obviously OVERCOMPENSATING heavy for something they are lacking.
Most ******ed thing I've read. Overcompensating just because you can't understand? I do not even agree that it adds swag but I still find the overcompaensating comment stupid.
And your the exact dude I'm talking about
eyes.gif
calm down dont get your Gucci panties in a bunch

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

So a wallet increases your swag? You dudes seriously think a WALLET increases your swag? So if you don't pull it out, does the swag boost still in effect or do you have to pull it out to get the momentary boost?
I hope you all understand how pathetic and sad you sound.
DC you are fighting a never ending battle, just laugh at them. These dudes are obviously OVERCOMPENSATING heavy for something they are lacking.
Most ******ed thing I've read. Overcompensating just because you can't understand? I do not even agree that it adds swag but I still find the overcompaensating comment stupid.
And your the exact dude I'm talking about
eyes.gif
calm down dont get your Gucci panties in a bunch

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Other people justify it if they have the money...
I have the money and can't justify it
ohwell.gif

That wallet is gonna be stuck in my back pocket all day

I don't need to spend 400 dollars for a card/money holder
eyes.gif

Dudes are just dumb...word to son who spent 1500 on a man purse...

I'm dumb cause I have the money to afford it and can buy myself nice things. Hop off. How you mentioning me in another thread.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Other people justify it if they have the money...
I have the money and can't justify it
ohwell.gif

That wallet is gonna be stuck in my back pocket all day

I don't need to spend 400 dollars for a card/money holder
eyes.gif

Dudes are just dumb...word to son who spent 1500 on a man purse...

I'm dumb cause I have the money to afford it and can buy myself nice things. Hop off. How you mentioning me in another thread.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

And I wonder why dudes "hate" so much on others that have the money and want to buy luxury goods. Does it really affect you that much?
eyes.gif

Is it because of your financial income that you're not able to purchase these things and are just jealous and salty that others can?
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
  Right.

These topics are funny to me.  So now nobody on here can afford a $300 dollar wallet?  Broke people with kids get like $3000-$4000 back on their tax returns.  Let's get real here.

Edited for the math fail. 

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

And I wonder why dudes "hate" so much on others that have the money and want to buy luxury goods. Does it really affect you that much?
eyes.gif

Is it because of your financial income that you're not able to purchase these things and are just jealous and salty that others can?
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
  Right.

These topics are funny to me.  So now nobody on here can afford a $300 dollar wallet?  Broke people with kids get like $3000-$4000 back on their tax returns.  Let's get real here.

Edited for the math fail. 

ohwell.gif

YES.
Me and my 5 dollar wallet are so envious of you.
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

YES.
Me and my 5 dollar wallet are so envious of you.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

^Learn to do your math right buddy.

100 x the price of a regular wallet?

lol.
LOL.  You got me before I could edit cause Yuku sucks and took me into the time portal.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

^Learn to do your math right buddy.

100 x the price of a regular wallet?

lol.
LOL.  You got me before I could edit cause Yuku sucks and took me into the time portal.

Back
Top Bottom