Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

What are some of the things you guys love so much about the wallet?
nerd.gif

The wallets are very sensitive I've had one rip (They can fix certain rips) and one get imprints from being over stuffed

Buy what you like foreals, don't let the next man tell you how to spend your bread

I understand to some people it's a waste for whatever reason, but you guys need to respect the fact that some people buy nice stuff for whatever reason. Works both ways

The wallets are very sensitive I've had one rip (They can fix certain rips) and one get imprints from being over stuffed

Buy what you like foreals, don't let the next man tell you how to spend your bread

I understand to some people it's a waste for whatever reason, but you guys need to respect the fact that some people buy nice stuff for whatever reason. Works both ways

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

nerd.gif

Knowing you don't have to buy another wallet.
pimp.gif

so, it doesnt get worn out over time?
and if you lose it you magically get a new one?

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

nerd.gif

Knowing you don't have to buy another wallet.
pimp.gif

so, it doesnt get worn out over time?
and if you lose it you magically get a new one?

Yes, imo. But everyone has difference preferences, so you can't really say whether or not it's definitely worth it.

I have the Epi leather wallet if it matters.

Yes, imo. But everyone has difference preferences, so you can't really say whether or not it's definitely worth it.

I have the Epi leather wallet if it matters.

It's worth it. My LV wallet is discreet, and doesn't have all the patterns on it and whatnot. I got it 4 years ago, and the leather is still smooth.The leather is so good, that the water base paint just slowly chipped off, without damaging the leather. The leather still smells, and looks like the day I bought it, and I carry it everyday. You will notice a difference from your cheap wallets to your LV. I would highly recommend anyone to get one.

Edit: I meant I accidentally got paint on my wallet, and over time, it just came off.

It's worth it. My LV wallet is discreet, and doesn't have all the patterns on it and whatnot. I got it 4 years ago, and the leather is still smooth.The leather is so good, that the water base paint just slowly chipped off, without damaging the leather. The leather still smells, and looks like the day I bought it, and I carry it everyday. You will notice a difference from your cheap wallets to your LV. I would highly recommend anyone to get one.

Edit: I meant I accidentally got paint on my wallet, and over time, it just came off.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Fade On You

If you can afford it, do it.
Do you honestly feel this is a good logic to live by?
I think it is good logic if you like the item. 
Now afford could mean different things but I would assume that by "can afford" that it means not skipping bills or rent to buy the wallet.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Fade On You

If you can afford it, do it.
Do you honestly feel this is a good logic to live by?
I think it is good logic if you like the item. 
Now afford could mean different things but I would assume that by "can afford" that it means not skipping bills or rent to buy the wallet.

Just save the money for a pair of DOTD's like you wanted before. Make sure you bring a bigger hammer this time though.

Just save the money for a pair of DOTD's like you wanted before. Make sure you bring a bigger hammer this time though.

Back
Top Bottom