LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by villebilly

Hey joe are corey let me know to,i will try to get over to the mall to see if there is anything i want.
happy.gif

You know you aint going to have to TRY to get over to the mall ! Man you were problably at the mall when you left this message !
grin.gif

damnn. someone post it when yall find out forsure. someone can hook me up with the half off, i will throw yall acouple dollars for helpin.

Hey...Whoever is playin Friday for sure please PM me to let me know...I tryin to get a final count. Thanks guys.

Hey SPOOS....im gonna play is that ok? I know ur pisses about that foam post but i still would like to play. Thanks.

Dam Mike you busted me how did you know that i was at the mall.Hey spoosman can i come over to make sure mike don"t cheat,you know he trying to win thatprize with lil bow wow.
laugh.gif

Nice pics mike, I have that colorway of XX's, just need the black cement III's. I'll probably get the pair with nike air down the road.

Alert the media! 50% off is this weekend. I repeat 50% off is this weekend. Ha jk if anyone needs something just pm me. Charlie check your pm. Vane get at me.

i go to uk in lexington and i was wondering if theres any place to get the 3/20 pack this saturday at a different price then 310. can anyone help me out please

Im pretty sure retail is $300 on this pack not $310. Although thats not much of a difference. I think this pack will do ok just because of the 3s, the20s....dont get me started on those.

What's up man? lol. Surprisingly none. Only Footlocker and Finishline in Jmall got them as far as I know, as well as urban accounts such as Deveroes.

Back
Top Bottom