LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Yeah of doesn't bother me really. Its alot more fun when theres alot of people at the mall. I hate just standing around bored.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Yeah of doesn't bother me really. Its alot more fun when theres alot of people at the mall. I hate just standing around bored.

Be lucky you dont have to boat on friday and saturday, or come in at 6am for a retro release, then boat the rest of the day !

You guys got it easy.

I love coming in for early releases.

Joe, yall got any new UK B-Ball jerseys in yet? I need one for midnight madness.
I heard they keep those in the back under some boxes and trash. lol just kidding D. Midnight Madness should be nice this year.

^ Its all good Corey, i just always say the store already sold out when i walk in and dont see any jerseys.

My buddy down at shaheens said ur pops called the other day and they talked about kicks over the phone for about 10 minutes. Asking about the 22/1 i think.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I love coming in for early releases.
I didnt mind comming in early for releases, but i hated staying until close on those days.

D, boating is working open to close, 9am to 10 pm

Hey Mike ran into my buddy with nike and he told me that you had order a case of the nellys 6 rings.
laugh.gif

^ Mike was the main reason they got pushed back 2 weeks, i think he oredered 4 FSRs? is that right Mike?

Yeah D he did. lol I talked him out of getting the pack. $200 is still a little steep imo.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ Mike was the main reason they got pushed back 2 weeks, i think he oredered 4 FSRs? is that right Mike?

Me and spoos went in half on them and we are going to resell them on ebay for LOOT !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Me and spoos went in half on them and we are going to resell them on ebay for LOOT !

Preach...

Alright guys you wanted a poker night...Well its gonna be next Friday night. I only have 1 poker table which seats 10 so I would like to keep at that. I know Dis already in and I have a few people from work that is down. The only reason I got a few from work is the last time we tried to have an all NT poker night wehad 5 people. So what I'm trying to say is with D I have 4 or 5 spots left. So when and if you're for sure gonna make it shoot me PM and I'll giveyou my address and cell number.

3rd place receives...
a44q3n.jpg

2nd place receives...
106cahv.jpg

1st place spends hour with this man getting to discuss his AJ collection...
20qj9kj.jpg

^^^Fasho...I know you said you're not into cards but you can swing by and chill...But just to let ya know if you don't play you have no shot to hangwith Bow Wow...

if I'm not working I'll come if you don't mind a youn gn coming through. I'll check for you tommorow D. I'm not sure we might.

^^^Fasho...I know you said you're not into cards but you can swing by and chill...But just to let ya know if you don't play you have no shot to hang with Bow Wow...
It's cool I'll just bring Nelly and we can talk about the six rings all night.

Back
Top Bottom