LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Chew, it took me about two days to complete the pictures. That was because I only did it a few hours a day but all of my shoes are in ziploc bags.

Thanks for the support guys.

GUYS WE R CLEANING HOUSE %50 OFF SALE OFF THE ENTIRE STORE TO MAKE $ AND ROOM OR SPRING 09

MAJOR DEALS I YOU ASK ME .... SLIDE THRU IF YOU HAVE TIME AND A LITTLE EXTRA CASH ! NEW ERAS TEE JEANS SWEATSHIRTS and SHOES !

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

GUYS WE R CLEANING HOUSE %50 OFF SALE OFF THE ENTIRE STORE TO MAKE $ AND ROOM OR SPRING 09

MAJOR DEALS I YOU ASK ME .... SLIDE THRU IF YOU HAVE TIME AND A LITTLE EXTRA CASH ! NEW ERAS TEE JEANS SWEATSHIRTS and SHOES !

maybe you would get more business if your PM'd potential customers back that are asking about items you might have?
smh.gif

tyler we have posted every item we have in store on our blog , i do not have the tee you asked about sorry man been slammed busy , i def would of hit you backif we had it

thanks man!

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

tyler we have posted every item we have in store on our blog , i do not have the tee you asked about sorry man been slammed busy , i def would of hit you back if we had it

thanks man!

its all good bro. i didnt even see your blog or i wouldnt have even bothered you with it. i will check it out though. do yall ship? if not i got a cousin at UKso it shouldnt be a problem for him to grab something that i like.

yea ill ship you whatever bro , and right now we are blowing everything out to make $ and room for the new spring 09 stuff at the end of the month , right nowwe have alot of cleas and alife shoes and graivs , the hundreds shoes , 10 deep , crooks , married to the mob

thanks

guys really if you want deals on gear i got you right now

everything is brand new with tags or cost ! claes, hundreds shoes , alifes , crooks , mob for your girl ! ! ! ! and waay more too hit us up

Damn my cards are tryin to give me a heart attack! 3 games like that in the last 8 days? We are playin great basketball and I cant wait to have Pitt come in onSaturday!

Man what a game. First of all, E5 dunked all over Harangody. Put that on ESPN top plays tonight. T-Will had 24 pts., 16 rebs., 8 assists, and 3 steals.That's insane. Earl Clark added a double-double. And Samuels played like a monster in the paint tonight, with some aggression for once. I believe he hadlike 18.

It made me nervous when ND had the ball with 20 seconds left. Plus I think T-Will got the dunk for the when but oh well, OT was worth it.

Jennings is getting better each time he steps on the court. he brings the SWAT team. He is one of my favorite players to watch to be honest.

I can't wait for the Pittsburgh game. Bring it! lol

And yeah Tyler, these past 3 games have been insane.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Man what a game. First of all, E5 dunked all over Harangody. Put that on ESPN top plays tonight. T-Will had 24 pts., 16 rebs., 8 assists, and 3 steals. That's insane. Earl Clark added a double-double. And Samuels played like a monster in the paint tonight, with some aggression for once. I believe he had like 18.

It made me nervous when ND had the ball with 20 seconds left. Plus I think T-Will got the dunk for the when but oh well, OT was worth it.

Jennings is getting better each time he steps on the court. he brings the SWAT team. He is one of my favorite players to watch to be honest.

I can't wait for the Pittsburgh game. Bring it! lol

And yeah Tyler, these past 3 games have been insane.

I was prayin at halftime that T-Will would get another triple double, he came close
smh.gif
and whats with Earl Clark throwin down on the players the commentatorslove?
laugh.gif
Griffin last year, Gody this year lol I also realized that they said T-Will picked that ball up at half court at the end of regulation at 0.08 andhe dunked it with the clock reading 0.06. If he covered 30 feet in .02 of a second.
eek.gif
eek.gif
he needs to be on the track team asap

Yeah man. I just wish Earl Clark would learn when not to shoot and when to drive. I was proud Samuels played like the MAN he is this game. If you watched thereplay of the T-Will dunk, he looked like a horse going to get that ball. He was absolutely flying!

Jennings is looking like he will be a stud! Thats what I was impressed with tonight. We will see what they do against Blair on Saturday

know i've been mia for a few, but its 2009 and s.o.s is back!!! The new T Razor album is gonna be something serious.Thats where i've been(in thelab)... By the way Series 2 stickers are in now!!! Get at me... Fresh is for the spirit and the Music is the voice. Vane

T-Will had a great game mainly because i think when his jumper is goin then he's unstoppable.. and i agree with E5 learning when to drive and shoot at theright time.. because normally he scores when he drives and his jumpshot is not falling so he should just drive 85% of the time.. lol and Terrence Jennings isone of the best post defenders UofL has had in a while.. and I really believe andre mcghee won the game for us by forcing ND's point, Jackson, into 4 or 5turnovers in the last 3 or 4 minutes or so of regulation.. jerry smith and preston Knowles did a great job keeping the ball out of McAlarneys hands in thefinal minutes and overtime as well... huge win.. cant wait till saturday!

^^ first time since the ESPN/Coaches poll started that no teams from a Big 6 conference has been ranked. Atleast thats what espn said last night.

Rankings Schmankings lol....It was SECs turn for football this year, it will be back next year in b-ball. I dont care about rankings but if UK can get a wintonight and saturday i think we might crack the top 25 on monday.

^ i agree rankings dont mean anything. Tonight will be a good game for the Kitties, who do yall have on Saturday?

PS: I think Arkansas SHOULD be ranked, so that would be one SEC team in the top 25.

Anybody know of any places that are hiring/soon to be hiring? I need a 2nd job
smh.gif
UPS is no where near enough hours. If yall know any places, hit me up with aPM. I'd greatlyyyyy appreciate it.

^ thats a winnable game. UK is better then I thought they would be this year, and with the SEC having a down year, UK could easily win it and boost theirrecord for a decent seed come tourney time.

Back
Top Bottom